Dog aur Kuttey ki Kahanee

Posted: 1 years ago

At first when Tina got upset over the statement and started screaming humanity. I thought. Chalo. Isko insaan se naheen to at least kuttey se prem hain. 

then in bathroom when Archana said dog. She screamed again. Ab Dog kyon bol raheen hain. Kutta hee bol na. And then ofc when on to curse a human and degrade another human as we all know Tina does so often. 

That’s when my tube light lit up. Her problem was with someone calling her a dog a kutta.😂😂😂😂. Nothing else. 👍🏼

Now I get my Hindi is weak so please correct me if I am wrong but I learnt in school that dog = kutta In Hindi. (Even if the dog is amreekan or British or from anywhere 🤣🤣🤣 

Wah wah. Humanity over refering to dog as kutey but #Vishkapyaala pehle insaaniyat to dilkhao insaan ke liye. Oops sorry. I should say… show some humanity.. kahaan Hindi mein insaaniyat bol deeya mainey .. 🤣🤣

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 1 years ago
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

At first when Tina got upset over the statement and started screaming humanity. I thought. Chalo. Isko insaan se naheen to at least kuttey se prem hain. 

then in bathroom when Archana said dog. She screamed again. Ab Dog kyon bol raheen hain. Kutta hee bol na. And then ofc when on to curse a human and degrade another human as we all know Tina does so often. 

That’s when my tube light lit up. Her problem was with someone calling her a dog a kutta.😂😂😂😂. Nothing else. 👍🏼

Now I get my Hindi is weak so please correct me if I am wrong but I learnt in school that dog = kutta In Hindi. (Even if the dog is amreekan or British or from anywhere 🤣🤣🤣 

Wah wah. Humanity over refering to dog as kutey but #Vishkapyaala pehle insaaniyat to dilkhao insaan ke liye. Oops sorry. I should say… show some humanity.. kahaan Hindi mein insaaniyat bol deeya mainey .. 🤣🤣

Her arguments are like...

Archana : Tina bahut accha hai 

Tina: how dare you say ki mein bahut acchi hoon, tum kaun hoti ho, tera mere se kuch lena dena nahi

Archana: Tina tum acchi nahi ho 

Tina: Tumse toh mein bahut acchi hoon, tum sabse jaahil, gavar aurat tum kuan hoti ho judge banne waali

Basically she the judge jury and executioner 

Edited by HoneY_BeE - 1 years ago
Originally posted by HoneY_BeE

Her arguments are like...

Archana : Tina bahut accha hai 

Tina: how dear you say ki mein bahut accha hoon, tum kaun hoti ho, tera mere se kuch lena nahi

Archana: Tina tum acchi nahi ho 

Tina: Tumse toh mein bahut accha hoon, tum sabse jaahil, gavar aurat tum kuan hoti ho judge banne waali

Basically she the judge jury and executioner 

Ergo #Vishkapyaala. Even sallu exposed her that the real reason wasn’t her kutta but she didn’t celebrate bday due to no captaincy 🤣

So true. She can make issue of any word. We have seen enough in the past 🤣

Originally posted by locopoco

So true. She can make issue of any word. We have seen enough in the past 🤣

word. Captaincy. Birthday. Sab kuch use karo. Bas. 😂😂😂

Tina loves her dog so much ki use nomination task mein bhi use kiya aur galti chupane ke liye bhi use kiya😳

Originally posted by RockingSunny

Tina loves her dog so much ki use nomination task mein bhi use kiya aur galti chupane ke liye bhi use kiya😳

aur birthday (doosroo ke saath) naheen celebrate karney ke liye 🤣🤣

Vaisey - iskey leyeee nayaa serial ka naam hain “7 saaal pehle”… she still is clueless sajjo said that about her…

Imagine if they put all the sajjo statements today.. about all the statements he has made on other peoples professions and aukaat..🤣

aur birthday (doosroo ke saath) naheen celebrate karney ke liye 🤣🤣

Vaisey - iskey leyeee nayaa serial ka naam hain “7 saaal pehle”… she still is clueless sajjo said that about her…

Imagine if they put all the sajjo statements today.. about all the statements he has made on other peoples professions and aukaat..🤣

Then to ghar mein bhuchal aa jayega ghar ke sare sheeshe toot jayenge🤣

Originally posted by RockingSunny

Then to ghar mein bhuchal aa jayega ghar ke sare sheeshe toot jayenge🤣

I was waiting for someone to guess the crap he said and his lines.. but ofc not… chamchaa party to devtaaa log hain… (paataaal ke 🤣)

I was waiting for someone to guess the crap he said and his lines.. but ofc not… chamchaa party to devtaaa log hain… (paataaal ke 🤣)

Kash bigg boss naam reveal kar deta but sajid to baap hai bb ka🤔