Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Wonderful update.Finally maam is able to convince geet.Role of geet parents is also good.

asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Need the next part real soonish 🤣smiley39

Raja Saheb’s charm worked and I hope  Maan would really take this as a lesson and involve Geet in all his decisions.

Thank you for this feel good part as they finally sort out their differences . 

Newuser14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update... Finally maan is able to manofy his geet... Geet's family is so understanding and supportive.. They helped their son in law by making geet understand the situation... 

Pranb thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Very touching and finally both were able to express their feelings and understood what they felt for each other … it was good that Geet opened up with her parents and got clarity about her the situation….i loved their date night and it made the path for their lovely night also … night is still fresh and I’m sure both will love each other immensely….

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Finally she melted. Her parents with so much love and care made her understand and look from his view. Supporting parents are a blessing.

Raja saheb now won his rani sahib's heart once again. 

Planning for a leap! That would be nice. 

Gbhats thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update

maan trying hard to impress his wife Geet 

Rano makes Geet understand that raja saheb has left his duties just for her. Geet also doesn’t like that maan is staying like a commoner while he’s the raja sahib 

But raja sahib has worked hard to make Geet in her original self and he succeeded 

It was beautiful. Waiting for next part 

Maaneet-Cia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the DM Anu..

Its Picnic time for the commoners with their jamai, Raja Saheb..smiley9

I can understand Geet's uneasiness, imagine a well-privileged person than you. Inviting him to your house and that person having to stay with less comforts. Agar main Geet kii jagah hoti toh bahane bana kar aise insan ko wapas usske ghar bhej leti... Chahe woh mere pati kyon na ho..smiley36

I liked the mother-daughter conversation. Rano making her think maturedly out of her own box of insecurities. And then Mohinder adding his fatherly touch to his words, making her understand the responsibilties of Raja Saheb, the man had to take up difficult decisions that's his duty..  

Men take tough decions that doesn't mean they aren't warm from within towards their family and loved ones's.. This part was beautifully shown by you Anu..smiley27smiley31

Geet's self empowering thought later was truly inspiring. I believe in real life too we forget that and carried away seeking for over-love of others instead of doing some work ourselves and letting our loved ones free.. Really gems of real life lessons to learn here, Anu..smiley27smiley31

That clip of one of episodes of GHSP where Maan and Geet confess their feelings and accept each other.. That removing of heels, never have seen a guy go down for the purpose of taking a girl's heels.. I was taken back to those dreamy days of Maaneet..smiley43

Raja Saheb manaofying his Rani Sahiba was so sweet and innocent to watch. Galti toh hui hai par manane ka tarika bahot kabil-e-tarif hai..smiley32

Those last lines by Geet uff... Katilana!!smiley43

Loved the whole update, Anu..

Akhirkar dono mein sulah ho gayyi...

Can't wait for the next update.. Pata nahi, whether we will have the updates sooner or not as there is no schedule of it in Feb...smiley24 Will really miss reading this one...smiley6

Will be waiting though...

Cia..

Arijitsing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sorry for late comment

Beautiful chapter

Finally geet realised maan's effort 

cooljigu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing update. 

It's good that geet make aware her situation to her parents. 

Geet parents r so understanding n make geet understand d situation of Raja Shaheb. 

Raja shaheb is forgive by geet n he is able to melt her anger.

Hope now everything will b good.

Eagerly waiting for next part....

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Maan has taken geet and her family for trip .. 

Maan has arranged everything perfectly and geet s feeling guilty that Maan s doing everything to please her .. 

Rano s trying to make her understand and asking geet to talk with Maan and sort out the problem ...

Geet s feeling that she s forcing her love to Maan and feeling guilty ..

Maan has arranged a date night with geet and he s pouring his heart to geet .. 

Continue soon 

Waiting