Farewell Gaurav, our beloved Khanderao

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks for the tag ❤️

I literally didn't watch today's episode because I know this human Gaurav Amlani  would just nail the acting of even dying which will leave me numb for several days after the episode so I had to skip it  ..

My parents can't stop  praising him for his acting today . My mom hardly praises any actor and she literally kept on saying what an excellent actor , even in the dying scene his eyes were so expressive .

I am not there on any SM so let me convey my heart felt wishes to this amazing actor for playing Khande Rao Holkar so flawlessly through this forumn.

All popular ITV actors , their shows are on air at the moment but  in my humble opinion Gaurav Amlani surpasses them all  . He has made me respect the process of acting so much.

How can an actor be this good ? Not one scene has ever been underwhelming, whether the romantic ones, the son with bruised ego yearning for fatherly pampering ,  warrior, a victim of drug addiction, a doting father , every single scene he has nailed with utmost perfection. No scene has ever hit a false note ,like never !!!

Farewell Khande Rao  , the show will never be the same without you. You made us cry , empathize and relate so much to every innermost feeling of Khande Rao.

Unfortunately Sony Tv shows and it's talented actors or not recognized much in most of the ITV award functions but Gaurav literally deserves all the awards in the world for the level of acting he has done. Literally raised the bar so high ,I think I would end up comparing every actor  with him..

All the very best to you GA, may you get the best of best projects and keep growing higher and higher in your career and a big thank you once again for playing this character with so much honesty !!!!!!

Theatre ka talent hai 😳 he is indeed very methodical and lives under the skin of the character 😳👍🏼

I shared your message under this post on your behalf. Apne 500 episodes wale thread pe ek post reserve kar lo, I'll share the details tomorrow. 😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5311828

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 1 years ago

I remember when i first saw the promo, i did not liked him

In the sense he didnt fit the character that was already there in my mind

But he grew on me and now i feel nobody could have done better than him

Originally posted by 07RB

I remember when i first saw the promo, i did not liked him

In the sense he didnt fit the character that was already there in my mind

But he grew on me and now i feel nobody could have done better than him

haina.. kinda same. But his acting talent is really good, within a few episodes he was synonymous to KR we knew and wanted. 😳

Apne 500 episodes wale thread pe ek post reserve kar lo, I'll share the details soon. 😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5311828

Post 1 (me) : intro

Post 2 (QD): Baal adhyay

3 (RB): yuva adhyay - maheshwari sarees workshop

vidhva punar Vivah

4 (Kv): yuva Adhyay (post ८ years leap) child adoption for widows, mahila shastra shiksha

5 (vai): about main characters/actors

6 (tan): secondary characters/ actors

7 (QD): BTS/ creators, directors and team appreciation

8 (Ire/Suta/Madhu): credits 

My Nani is already missing him onscreen 💔

Farewell to a phenomenal actor, who put his life and soul into playing Khanderao so beautifully 👏

God Bless, and hope he finds meaningful projects in his journey ahead as well 👍🏼