Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

[QUOTE=R.G.C]

Tina’s MG is ending I guess😂, won’t be surprised if they save Sajid this week now

It would be a blessing in disguise if Tina is evicted. The way she is going - it would be best for her dignity to leave. She is getting involved with a man who has a questionable past. She has been in an abusive relationship in the past and is only making a mockery of herself.

ninastx thumbnail

Did Tina also ask for outside info? 

Sunny started the conversation regarding ShaTina relationship and how it looked outside and that’s how it all went. Then he sat with Saundariya and briefed her on her affair and how it looks outside. Nevertheless - inspite of Bigg boss taking Sunny bunny class they still briefed Archana in details before bedtime about  who is leading outside i.e Archana…Priyanka and Shiv. 
I think this time BB has lost the plot…outside info is being given to housemates…

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Really glad that Tina heard some things from BB today!....Just wish it was more....👏

...again I say this girl has either amnesia or she lies so much, she can't keep track of her own lies!!😡

...she sat there and denied saying anything about GauSou, just wish BB had replayed the clip of her asking about it!!...really bad habit of speaking over people btw.

I think that dressing down had made her go crazy, now she is like a faltu rebel with no cause....desperately trying to ensure she and Sha come across as a separate group.🤢

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninastx

Did Tina also ask for outside info? 

Sunny started the conversation regarding ShaTina relationship and how it looked outside and that’s how it all went. Then he sat with Saundariya and briefed her on her affair and how it looks outside. Nevertheless - inspite of Bigg boss taking Sunny bunny class they still briefed Archana in details before bedtime about  who is leading outside i.e Archana…Priyanka and Shiv
I think this time BB has lost the plot…outside info is being given to housemates…

😲 😲 @bold...was this on live feed?? 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Really glad that Tina heard some things from BB today!....Just wish it was more....👏

...again I say this girl has either amnesia or she lies so much, she can't keep track of her own lies!!😡

...she sat there and denied saying anything about GauSou, just wish BB had replayed the clip of her asking about it!!...really bad habit of speaking over people btw.

I think that dressing down had made her go crazy, now she is like a faltu rebel with no cause....desperately trying to ensure she and Sha come across as a separate group.🤢

She is really made for bb...she lies with a straight face, the other person feels ki maybe they are wrong...

Total mithi chhuri she is...she is made for this game. 

Edited by HoneY_BeE - 1 years ago
ninastx thumbnail

Yes. They also informed Archana and Priyanka to stick together no matter what. Pri and Archana were very happy to hear this…BB did not interrupt the goldies…🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Forgot to mention….Archana remarked that she will now behave harshly with the rest…

Edited by ninastx - 1 years ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail

Yes. They also informed Archana and Priyanka to stick together no matter what. Pri and Archana were very happy to hear this…BB did not interrupt the goldies…🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Wow!! Not fair. Even though I. Want to see either of these 2 win, but then again unfair advantage toh sumbul ko bhi mili

ninastx thumbnail

Wow!! Not fair. Even though I. Want to see either of these 2 win, but then again unfair advantage toh sumbul ko bhi mili

Very very unfair…omg…the way they both were passing on the outside info….plus they have been closely following each contestant’s outside life history…work..relationships. They mentioned Sumbul working in the industry since she was 8yrs old? This was when everyone was sleeping and Pri came out to join the three…Shokingly BB was listening to the whole convo…what was the drama of taking their class on the episode?.? To put Tina in a bad light.

Edited by ninastx - 1 years ago
ninastx thumbnail

Yes…but this was detailed info..more than was necessary. Now the two know exactly what’s going on outside…watch Archana now try and take over Pri…

HoneY_BeE thumbnail

Very very unfair…omg…the way they both were passing on the outside info….plus they have been closely following each contestant’s outside life history…work..relationships. They mentioned Sumbul working in the industry since she was 8yrs old? This was when everyone was sleeping and Pri came out to join the three…Shokingly BB was listening to the whole convo…what was the drama of taking their class on the episode?.? To put Tina in a bad light.

And sunny says sab se jyada stan is trending 🤣🤣🤣...i am like where ...in chapri land????? 🤣🤣🤣