Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I have been living in the US for 15 years now but still speak hindi/tamil at home or with friends. English though is my primary language here but still I speak other languages whenever I have to. These people seriously think they are angrez ki aulad and pretend to know only English. All of them speak such wahiyad English but still want to speak only English WOW

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Did Tina also ask for outside info? 

Yes 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

I have been living in the US for 15 years now but still speak hindi/tamil at home or with friends. English though is my primary language here but still I speak other languages whenever I have to. These people seriously think they are angrez ki aulad and pretend to know only English. All of them speak such wahiyad English but still want to speak only English WOW

vanakam shweta!!! 

shwetha85 thumbnail

Namaskaram Gayatri avarkale. πŸ˜Š

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Namaskaram Gayatri avarkale. πŸ˜Š

yenda oor neenga?? 

My tamil is not great.. Apologies... Dnt use it very frequently. .... And my home tamil is like avial.... Mix of many languages πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

yenda oor neenga?? 

My tamil is not great.. Apologies... Dnt use it very frequently. .... And my home tamil is like avial.... Mix of many languages πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Chennai, how about you? Dont worry my tamil is also avialπŸ˜†. I was born and raised in Mumbai so hindi is my first language but I speak tooti phooti tamil with amma appa and husband😊

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Chennai, how about you? Dont worry my tamil is also avialπŸ˜†. I was born and raised in Mumbai so hindi is my first language but I speak tooti phooti tamil with amma appa and husband😊

mine is Kerala and chennai mix.. . And true blue Mumbai... 😁😁😁

shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

mine is Kerala and chennai mix.. . And true blue Mumbai... 😁😁😁

My husband is from Palakkad. πŸ˜Š

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

My husband is from Palakkad. πŸ˜Š

wow...  My fathers side if from there...  They migrated to chennai many years back.... But primarily noorni pallakad. 

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have never seen this in the history of bb jaha log ulta bb ko hi blame kare πŸ˜† tina ki tu sahi bajai such a arrogant player!