divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Welcome

Welcome to Chit Chat Club  

of 

Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani

...To Discuss Anything and Everything Under the Sun...

...Happy Discussion Guys...

Please abide by the India-Forums Rules and Regulations while discussing...

SAAKK Forum Rules and Regulations

Thank you

Edited by divine_16 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail

Chalo saab shuru ho jao...😆

Chrisevanfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Agar Gazal n Haider ki jodi click kar gayi na toh Gazal ko negative kar denge but Aditi ko sidelined nahi karenge. Kal ki party video dekhar lag raha hai Aditi ph ki fav hai.

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chrisevanfan

Agar Gazal n Haider ki jodi click kar gayi na toh Gazal ko negative kar denge but Aditi ko sidelined nahi karenge. Kal ki party video dekhar lag raha hai Aditi ph ki fav hai.

She is director's friend.But lag raha fans are going to tilt towards Ghazal and Haider jodi. And if channel realises that they are attracting viewers toh u can't say anything what will happen.

U once said na in IMMJ they turned Alisha negative and  made Nia the lead...so u can never be sure of anything.

LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chrisevanfan

@bold: Aisa usse lgta h!! 

Abi reviews n TRP Anne do...fr ph apna favt reveal kregi! 

Chrisevanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: LookatTheStars

@bold: Aisa usse lgta h!! 

Abi reviews n TRP Anne do...fr ph apna favt reveal kregi! 

Usko bahut kuch lagta hai ðŸ˜†.

Ph fav was Samiksha in bahu begum so uske liye dusri fl ko hata diya despite trp n all. Phir show band. 

Chrisevanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

She is director's friend.But lag raha fans are going to tilt towards Ghazal and Haider jodi. And if channel realises that they are attracting viewers toh u can't say anything what will happen.

U once said na in IMMJ they turned Alisha negative and  made Nia the lead...so u can never be sure of anything.

But if you see track record of this ph you can see this ph is partial towards their fav like in bahu begum they are partial towards Samiksha n usko centric banane ke chakkar mein dusri fl ko hata diya uske baad show band ho gaya tha.

awahnee thumbnail

Let’s predict the story.. I know its going to be cliche with no creativity but atleast we can come up with a better story

I would want this to go in the direction of Shabana Azmi’s Arth movie.. both Haider and Gazal should move out to be together but eventually the guilt should not allow them to enjoy their life. They should be alone on their own since they both are equally responsible for ruining someone’s life. Dua should take charge of the business and lead an independent life. Uske baad koi naya ml lana hai to laye uske liye. 

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awahnee

Let’s predict the story.. I know its going to be cliche with no creativity but atleast we can come up with a better story

I would want this to go in the direction of Shabana Azmi’s Arth movie.. both Haider and Gazal should move out to be together but eventually the guilt should not allow them to enjoy their life. They should be alone on their own since they both are equally responsible for ruining someone’s life. Dua should take charge of the business and lead an independent life. Uske baad koi naya ml lana hai to laye uske liye. 

Agar aisa hua na ....guranteed I will be the fan of this PH forever!! Such stories are to die for...

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LookatTheStars

The comments.....Silsila badalte rishton ka...ye kon sa show tha?

Gazal ko lekar Haider ne kahi hai jo baat, kya woh Dua ki zindagi mein aane waale kisi naye mod ki ore kar rahi hai ishaara? Dekhiye ek nayi kahaani #RabbSeHaiDua, Mon-Fri, raat 10 baje, sirf #ZeeTV par.#Promo pic.twitter.com/pXaWU6nMJq

— ZeeTV (@ZeeTV) November 29, 2022

Bringing this comment over here .

ML ko toh abhi se gali padney lag gayi and what was that dialogue of Haider about kitchen and Dua...uff!!I'm really sorry to see such OTT acting of KV in this Promo.This is not the KV ...I knew from SAAKK.Makers pls tone him down...it is sounding bad!!
Edited by divine_16 - 1 years ago