Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PiaT

But that’s true Sumbul and Nimrit with hits shows are currently more successful than Tina. Can it change maybe if Tina gets a bigger show after BB. But it was still in bad taste as Tina was trusting him as a her only well wisher…

What is success ? It depends on how people interpret it. Sumbul and Nimrit are from this decade and Tina is from the previous decade. All of them had a hit show. In fact Uttaran was much more popular than Imlie or Chhoti sardarni because back then people used to watch TV. Sumbul and Nimrit have done only one or two shows I guess but Tina has done a few ones. So how do we judge actually success ? Someone who is recent in the industry or someone who has worked more ? 

Dewdrop24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sajid is conceited with bloated sense of self & misplaced superiority complex,sometimes arsh se farsh makes a person disillusional plus being surrounded by coterie of sycophantic who keep obseisancing with yes sir..here too he feels the king's group is one of elite successful significant ministers( mandali 😆)with failed bygone insignificant others,his dated jokes & toilet humor is his sense of entertainment 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PyaariChudail

I agree...I am hating Tina but have to agree Uttaran was a BIG deal...even for Colors..Balika Vadhu and Uttaran made Colors a no1 channel...and running for 7 years is no joke..Sumbul is already out of her show in 1.5 years and Nimrit's show is already closed in 2 years despite being HIT shows...Uttaran was not HIT but ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER show...and Tina at that time was same age as what Sumbul is now (she joined Uttaran at 18)

Exactly. Just because these two are newcomers doesn't mean they are more successful. TBH I have watched Tina in two shows while Nimrit I didn't even know she was the girl from Chhoti Sardarni. 

Sajid just wanted to give lollipop to his chamchis. If we follow his logic then who is Farah Khan ? I don't think she has done much since 2015. 😆

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

All the chamchas are hoping to get in the industry by Sir ,welled them come out ?

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Kya karega bechara. He wants to please his chamche by complimenting them that they have a better career than Tina. 😆

What abt his own delusions😆...dt people will definitely save him 😆

Wo kisko pls karne ke liye bol rha ?? 

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhs

Biggboss house has its own Ankit Gupta fanclub and we hate Priyanka club

Never thought abt it this way😆..but so true😆

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dewdrop24

Sajid is conceited with bloated sense of self & misplaced superiority complex,sometimes arsh se farsh makes a person disillusional plus being surrounded by coterie of sycophantic who keep obseisancing with yes sir..here too he feels the king's group is one of elite successful significant ministers( mandali 😆)with failed bygone insignificant others,his dated jokes & toilet humor is his sense of entertainment 

Yeah his aura and his success are all figments of his imagination. Hardly had 1 or 2 good movies and the arrogant person thinks he was a grand success . And since people call him Sir sir....he thinks whatver comes out his mouth....is nothing but the truth milord😆