Posted: 1 years ago

No ....its not Soundarya

No....not Nimmo either

Its the one and only .......drumrolls pls.....SAJID KHAN🤣

Delusional person thinks she nominated him coz Ankit was talking to him since last 2 days😆 Apni sakal dekhi hai kabhi aayine mein Sajid "ji"

Apne movies mein actors to actresses ka role karwate karwate khud ko bhi wohi samajh rhe hai kya😆

The amount of delusion this guy has is mindblowing. Commenting on Tina's real life status when khudki is real life status is of a molester.👏

Edited by WhtsinAname - 1 years ago

Everything starts with him and ends with him 🤣

Khudko kuch jyada hi importance dera h yeh saand😆

Hahahaha I swear. He needs to stop acting like Ankits only source of happiness in this cruel world like dude she nominated you because you are an arrogant idiot who thinks too highly of himself, not because shes jealous of your bond with Ankit. I mean how did he even make sense of all this in his head? Probably in the same way he thinks audience will save him. I want to be as delusional as him I swearrr😔🤯

Originally posted by WhtsinAname

No ....its not Soundarya

No....not Nimmo either

Its the one and only .......drumrolls pls.....SAJID KHAN🤣

Delusional person thinks she nominated him coz Ankit was talking to him since last 2 days😆 Apni sakal dekhi hai kabhi aayine mein Sajid "ji"

Apne movies mein actors to actresses ka role karwate karwate khud ko bhi wohi samajh rhe hai kya😆

The amount of delusion this guy is mindblowing. Commenting on Tina's real life status when khudki is real life status is of a molester.👏

Nice 👍

He seems over possessive for Ankit 😂 

Originally posted by NINALOGY

He seems over possessive for Ankit 😂 

You forget he's a girl from the inside 🤣

So true my mouth was open when he said that. Like heaven forbid someone doesn't like you and has figured your manipulation tactics out. And then MC Stan in shock of how his master is so intelligent 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by ShahZur

He is deluded flops director 

Nai nai

Kahan flop 

Uske hisab re bas 1 movie flop thi😆

Intro ke din bola tha