Drishyam2 - reviews + discussion - with spoilers - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks for the info, lauriesa 😊

Hopefully not the same will happen to Drishyam 3 which happened to Don 3...

Happy about this ❤️ (thanks for posting, my favourite speedy car 😊 )

When drishyam2 malayalam got released jeetu joseph revealed in the interview that drishyam3 climax is ready, but he hasn't written the incidents before that.since then he has been working on drishyam3.

Originally posted by Clochette

At the end of D2, the father is aware and also says to his wife, that they may not live in peace all the way (and that it would be their kind of atonement.

I don't think that Jeethu Joseph (the writer) had or has a D3 in mind...and I don't think that the father really wanted to make a movie himself - he just needed the script (as if he would make one).

However, I agree that the dead boy's mother would still want to destroy the family and doesn't feel a closure. A closure may only be reached if the boy's mother dies. So, maybe, there is scope for a sequal as she has the means to harm the family.

First: VERY happy about the success of Drishyam 2!

Second: Thanks jasmin for this info...I eagerly believe that Jeethu already had the climax in mind (or even on paper) as there is a kind of logic in what could/should happen at the end of the 3rd part...I think the whole Drishyam novel-like story offers itself to be made as a trilogy - with just the third 'book' not finished yet (but highly awaited!).

Third: in the Malayalam trilogy, D1 was 2013, D2 eight years later, I hope for less long gap. Jeethu's shooting of Ram has finished, right? Had he announced another movie. If not, he probably would concentrate on D3 after the postproduction of Ram (again a thriller with Mohanlal 😊 ).

edited...(double post)

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago