Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

Bhediya s budget is 80-90

Because Brahmastra s collection are better

Yes Please GIF - Yes Please Umm GIFs

Google says 60 crores budget for Bhediya and 410 for Brahmastra. And hit vs. flop is always determined by budget and collections. Otherwise, even ToH would be a hit.

It's the same in any business. Return on investment. Business A can invest 10 bucks and earn 20. Business B can invest 10 crores and earn back 5 crores. Business A is still successful while business B is a failure. 

1st day earnings wise, if 36/75 were the numbers for Brahmastra, Bhediya actually did better at 20% of budget earned back worldwide.

Question remains: why is the calculation different for Bhediya?

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

@bold - it could be a typo but i just can't control myself from pointing out that it's supposed to be Raja Bhoj ðŸ˜³

Haa. Wahi bola na maine. Tum samjh gaye ne ðŸ˜†

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

If worldwide is good for Brahmastra, why shouldn't it be good for Bhediya?

Why are people talking it down like this when the reviews aren't bad? Give it a chance.

Who said world wide was good for Brahmstra?  What’s happening here is both teams are focusing on world wide GROSS figures just to hide the reality that the movie will not (did not) recover its costs and be profitable.  

I don’t think people are knocking Bhediya. But realistically considering how low it opened (less than 7cr India net according to BOI) it’s really tough for it to survive now and be a success.  Also I don’t think its budget is really 60cr.  It’s a VFX heavy movie and Varun signed it when he was charging 20-30 cr per movie.  My guess would be the budget is closer to 100cr than 60 cr.   

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Google says 60 crores budget for Bhediya and 410 for Brahmastra. And hit vs. flop is always determined by budget and collections. Otherwise, even ToH would be a hit.

It's the same in any business. Return on investment. Business A can invest 10 bucks and earn 20. Business B can invest 10 crores and earn back 5 crores. Business A is still successful while business B is a failure. 

1st day earnings wise, if 36/75 were the numbers for Brahmastra, Bhediya actually did better at 20% of budget earned back worldwide.

Question remains: why is the calculation different for Bhediya?

Google show 80-90 cr

Because Brahmastra is better. I can keep doing this until one of Ranbir s contemporaries manage to beat it 

Yes Please GIF - Yes Please Umm GIFs

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

But kya impact h iss movie ka. Aane wale kitne time tak people will keep discussing various aspect of it. 

Brahmastra and Bhediya are not the same because nobody is going to remember Bhediya. 

Brahmastra Brahmastra Trailer GIF - Brahmastra Brahmastra Trailer Brahmastra Movie GIFs

Shiva Aliabhatt GIF - Shiva Aliabhatt Isha GIFs

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

What is the truth? 

Screenshot_20221126-095547.jpg

20221126_094234.jpg

Screenshot_20221126-094252.jpg

Screenshot_20221126-072520.jpg

Edited by Dirdam - 1 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

But kya impact h iss movie ka. Aane wale kitne time tak people will keep discussing various aspect of it. 

Brahmastra and Bhediya are not the same because nobody is going to remember Bhediya. 

The impact is deffo going to be much higher for Brahmastra.

Thing is Bhediya is being written off on day 1 when percentage wise it's faring the same as Brahmastra. 

It's not as if the reviews are bad either. 

Anyway, will see what wom does.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

As a cinema lover, I find it rather disappointing how quickly (just after the first day) a movie is judged solely because of numbers...

I don't know if what_up did watch the movie but her comment is the only one that could refer to a watching experience.

HMR is right in stating to give the movie a chance. It's not the only movie shown in theatres, so there is competition. In addition, positive things were written about the movie.

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Ques: Is the Indian audience READY for a werewolf thriller in the cinemas ?

And what are their TARGET AUDIENCES ... Are they Kids, Young Adults or Both ?

Moreover is this type of GENRE (Action-Horror) good for Varun to play ? ðŸ˜²

Edited by rckRadhe - 1 years ago
angel_demon thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I can’t believe that trash JJJ was a success but Bhediya that has a novel concept is going to flop. ðŸ˜­