Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

wah waHโ€ฆ.POORA section on karkey and behenjee on YT ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Arey section pe was searching n youtube pe bhi. ๐Ÿคฃ

dusk2dawn thumbnail

When I found it I was like yay yay I found it n hubby was like what happened why you shouting at this hour.. ๐Ÿคฃ

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

When I found it I was like yay yay I found it n hubby was like what happened why you shouting at this hour.. ๐Ÿคฃ

u should have kuch naheen.. I found the 2 minutes I missed of tarak while u were eatingโ€ฆ.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

dusk2dawn thumbnail

u should have kuch naheen.. I found the 2 minutes I missed of tarak while u were eatingโ€ฆ.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐ŸคฃActually me and MIL were watching a movie while having dinner n when hubby came with his plate an emotional scene was going on n he was like change it to something else I am not comfortable eating ๐Ÿคฃwatch something like kbc or comedy. Kbc was not coming so taarak mehta it is ๐Ÿคฃ

Indian team middle order sucks 

With the wkts of Pant & SKY things will be difficult for us koz no Hooda today next 2 will be Sundar & Shardul

We have no chance for 300 today unless sholay thakur & evergreen Iyer bombay boys hang around till death over.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Duetslover

With the wkts of Pant & SKY things will be difficult for us koz no Hooda today next 2 will be Sundar & Shardul

We have no chance for 300 today unless sholay thakur & evergreen Iyer bombay boys hang around till death over.

Yeah agreed Iyer n samson have to stick for 100 more runs else 250 is a smooth as cake target for NZ 

Six by iyer ๐Ÿ‘

they need to consolidate innings nowโ€ฆ. I was like first ball 4 .. get to see sky. And darn 3rd ball out :(.. so sad yaarโ€ฆ

dusk2dawn thumbnail

they need to consolidate innings nowโ€ฆ. I was like first ball 4 .. get to see sky. And darn 3rd ball out :(.. so sad yaarโ€ฆ

Yeah. They canโ€™t only be dependent on sky. N btw which team got lockie ferguson in ipl?? 

Do you have Sony ten 5 or SonyLiv on net

Than at 2.30 yet another ODI Sri lanka vs Afghanistan both team need ODI super League 10 points

Eversince Gill out we scored 40 runs off many many overs

Ball is in nz court now koz malik and Arshdeep playing first time in ODI

Double post

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 1 years ago