Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

So we know that Namish-Nandini will be married 

Zaan-Maitree will be married

Namish is a lawyer

Looks like both couples will get divorced and then Namish character will marry Maitree which is why Nandini will hate her

Maybe Zaan and Nandini will be negative?

Yup it seems that Ashish n Nandini ll get married first then Maitree n Zaan character ðŸ¤”

Now i understand y Maitree was so heartbroken in the promo n confronting Nandini may be Zaan character n Nandini are in love but due to family pressure Nandini hv to marry Ashish and in order to keep hef relationship with Zaan ...she gets Maitree married to him thus nobody ll suspect them🤔 But Maitree finds out her real motive on her wedding day itself 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yup it seems that Ashish n Nandini ll get married first then Maitree n Zaan character ðŸ¤”

Now i understand y Maitree was so heartbroken in the promo n confronting Nandini may be Zaan character n Nandini are in love but due to family pressure Nandini hv to marry Ashish and in order to keep hef relationship with Zaan ...she gets Maitree married to him thus nobody ll suspect them🤔 But Maitree finds out her real motive on her wedding day itself 

So confusing😆

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: la_Reine

So confusing😆

Yup confusing and complicated ðŸ˜µ...and I dont like these kind of complicated stories ðŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

it's confusing ðŸ¤ª

Story is so gross🤢 basically he will be married to Shrenu and having feelings for her bestie, or thats what she thinks

Its basically saali aadhi ghar wali types