Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Make up ur mind karthik ; you wanna ape akki or bhai ?

Both 😆 

I must say he’s smart to do remakes to get hits / prolong his career 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yeh I don’t think there was any in this movie

He does stare at her legs occasionally and there is a running theme abt that ….

Edited by pathaka - 1 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

This looks terrible, karthik can’t even match 1% of the swag which Allu Arjun had in the original. Also, the original was a trivikram movie, he was sure that the movie would ride only on the swag and larger than life onscreen presence of Arjun, this cheap copy looks trashy and why’s it a scene by scene copy, even the name of the character is same.

Please for the love of god, don’t touch samajavaragamana and Sitarala sirparu, please im begging, these two sequences are so iconic 

Same here. 

KA is a misfit 🤡

How did Allu Arvind give green signal and agree to produce this remake? 😕

Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo = Allu Arjun and no one can replace him 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Not impressive Karthik, sorry comparison will be made and not upto the Allu Arjun mark of swag 👎🏼

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pathaka

Yeh I don’t think there was any in this movie

He does stare at her legs occasionally and there is a running theme abt that ….

Yeah, I know about the legs part but didn’t remember the navel thing so was just curious, the movie was pretty clean and entertaining and even the let bits were only meant to be mutual attraction from both the leads, it’d be creepy if the girl wouldn’t enjoy it, but she did and made him dance into her tunes 😆. I love the entire office part tbh 😆

Bantu was otherwise an innocent character, played effortlessly by Allu Arjun, AA is unlucky though, people like tiger and Karthik do shitty remakes of his evergreen characters 🤢

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Same here. 

KA is a misfit 🤡

How did Allu Arvind give green signal and agree to produce this remake? 😕

Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo = Allu Arjun and no one can replace him 

I honestly don’t know why Allu Arvind agreed for it? He doesn’t have money shortage, nor does Bunny want any footage from this, then why ruin his own son’s efforts? 

Vaikuntapurumalo is synonymous to the innate swag Arjun carries, the charm onscreen can’t be replicated, one of those rare performers where you know that the man must win immense applause regardless of the script. Also, each and every song is iconic, I don’t know how’ll they live up to the songs? 

Minionite thumbnail

Kartik Aaryan does not fit into this role at all. Him and action don't go well together. He has none of the swagger required for such a role. This is coming off as a bad spoof of a proper action film.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

If Kartik manages to make this a hit there's no stopping him😆this is going to be the true test of his starpower

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: CLOBBER

If Kartik manages to make this a hit there's no stopping him😆this is going to be the true test of his starpower

That's what I was thinking. This movie looks so outdated. If this becomes a hit, Karthik will have to be acknowledged as a superstar. There's nothing else going for it except him.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

That's what I was thinking. This movie looks so outdated. If this becomes a hit, Karthik will have to be acknowledged as a superstar. There's nothing else going for it except him.

Exactly the director is also someone like Rohit Dhawan who has never given a single hit, Kriti is giving flops left, right and centre. But I think songs will be bop then again it depends on how Kartik pulls off the dancing portion.