Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Rohit Jaiswal

@rohitjswl01

BOLLYWOOD Biggest Asset of 2024 KARTIK AARYAN with three BIG FILMS in 2024…..There is no doubt that he has come a long-long way from where he started. Although, honestly, his viral monologue from the beginning of his career from #PyaarKaPunchnama itself was proof that Kartik was meant to be a top tier star that would light up the screen and knows how to entertain the audience. And time and again he has proved that!In 2022, Kartik revived the box-office after a full spell due to Covid. With #BhoolBhulaiyaa2, he got the audiences to the cinema halls post pandemic and made the nation go gaga about his act. One of the main highlights of 2023 was definitely #SatyaPremKiKatha where he gave a new meaning to love, marriage and companionship at the movies. His sensitive portrayal of Sattu was the 'green flag' of the year which is very rare on the big screen!Kartik has truly proven himself as a bankable star! Thus, 2024 will be a year to watch out for as he is about to strike big with three large canvas films. 1 - #ChanduChampion - slated to release in June 2024, this #KabirKhan directorial is an inspiring sports drama for which Kartik has undergone a physical transformation. He has shot a 8 min long thrilling war sequence at 9000 feet altitude in Kashmir and it promises to be a spectacular visual. 2 - #BhoolBhulaiyaa3- Kartik’s BB3 is one of the most awaited sequels of 2024 as per Ormax. The second part was highly appreciated and successful and his performance as Rooh Baba was praised. So expectations are high for the third part and audiences can’t wait for Kartik’s return as the iconic ghostbuster.3 - Anurag Basu's next musical -This will be Kartik’s first association with popular filmmaker #AnuragBasu, who is known for intense musical love stories. Something Kartik has not done before. Reportedly the film will star #TriptiDimri and netizens are very excited to witness this hot chemistry. Definitely something to look out for!Potentially @TheAaryanKartik

can give ₹500cr (Combined) to Bollywood in 2024 with his three upcoming big films….. #Bollywood #Films #Movies #Cinema #Kartik #Aaryan #Actor #2024

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Love him! So hot smiley27

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

smiley37smiley37

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I haven't been able to warm upto him yetsmiley28

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

When your PR doesn’t even care anymore to be subtle and not appear as blatant PR smiley36

He has only shot for that Kabir Khan movie.  He hasn’t even started BB3 or the other one.  So he’ll only have one release.  But who cares about details when you just want to call your client Bollywood’s savior 🙄

The only interesting part of this article was that they didn’t call the Anurag Basu romantic musical Aashiqui 3.  I guess Tseries and/or Basu couldn’t reach an agreement with Vishesh films and the latter took away their franchise?  🤷🏽‍♀️

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

All will flop 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

As I keep saying, the most hyperactive PR is DP and KA's😅

Itna bhi overcommited nahi hote 😅

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

At least he’s not faking his box office numbers or using VFX on his face, oh and at least he ain’t a nepo smiley2

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I saw a still of Chandu movie. I don’t know. I hope it works for him