Ebuzz India: Rapid Fire With Iqbal Khan Aka Dev

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

yaar ye to Dev sir hai real life me.. itna fumble baba re.. ittttttttttttnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pauseeeeeeeeeeeeee answer sochne me.. jaise apni nahi kisi aur ki life ke baare me soch rahe ho...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPoRwyF2e2c

and that msg to fans... ek dil hai yaar kitni baar loge Iqbal.. you are the best, the gem, the gentleman....

you are my hero and i am so proud maine aapko chaha Iqbal SIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ❤️☺️

Edited by Telly_Addict - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

yaar ye to Dev sir hai real life me.. itna fumble baba re.. ittttttttttttnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pauseeeeeeeeeeeeee answer sochne me.. jaise apni nahi kisi aur ki life ke baare me soch rahe ho...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPoRwyF2e2c

and that msg to fans... ek dil hai yaar kitni baar loge Iqbal.. you are the best, the gem, the gentleman....

you are my hero and i am so proud maine aapko chaha Iqbal SIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ❤️☺️

Awww he is sucha sweetheart ❤️

Sacchi mein kitta sochta hai yeh banda😆

And he mentioned Tumhari Pakhi❤️❤️ used to love that show❤️❤️

Actually aaj hi I saw a couple of IVs of that show and those were super fun😆 ❤️ vahan ke IVs mein host kuch bhi puche he and Shraddha kuch bhi ulta seedha jawab hi dete hain😆🤪 uss hisab se yahan acha jawab dia hai🤣

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

woh shaayad kashmiri ya english mein soch ke hindi mein reply kar rahaa hai isiliye yeh fumbaling

he genuinely is a good person. I had a friend at forum during pakhi days.  

He got connected with her through fan base, I thik face book. 

then whenever he would visit he would go and see her. since then I know he as  a person is very nice 

Saumya19 thumbnail

I rewatched many many episodes of tumhari Pakhi that sparsh ki bhasha. But I like Dev better than Anshuman.

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Are you also Anshuman fan ? I used to like Iqbal very much when he was doing tumhari Pakhi. But after he quit that show I stopped watching it. I too love Dev much more than any other roles played by him. 

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh Iqbal off screen bhi haath hila hilake Dev Sir ki taraf baat kar rahe hein..Ghar jaake Sneha ko bolta hoga ...Sneha .... mujhe.,..woh....woh....tum woh Dena......glass mein.....Paani....