Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

What was that song choice? Never heard it before! It was terrible absolutely ruined a good scene! Like the 90s have some absolute gems and this one isn't it!

you will laugh i skipped abhira song today. I can't handle total kathakali from start so stopped abhira. Later while writing i got that song. It's a lollipop won't work to balance the useless nonsense served earlier. Trp goes down no doubt. 

LoveHC thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Meher for the tag. Seriously I appreciate your patience to tolerate Arohi and write review🀣. I liked how u drew a parallel of earlier Akshara being manipulated by Arohi and now Abhimanyu is in same spot. I do wish as u hinted Arohi is exposed by Akshara on reception and insulted in public😑. It’s the least writers can do for viewers watching patiently. 

Public humiliation and she being shamed by all will be minimum satisfaction that we should be getting as viewers. 

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

you will laugh i skipped abhira song today. I can't handle total kathakali from start so stopped abhira. Later while writing i got that song. It's a lollipop won't work to balance the useless nonsense served earlier. Trp goes down no doubt. 

I definitely had urge to skip! It was blatant last min lollipop! Watch how tomorrow's episode will start with the bikaran begging for abhis bike 🀣 she's so jealous of what abhira have that she thinks by snatching the bike abhira will suffer and she will be happy! 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

I definitely had urge to skip! It was blatant last min lollipop! Watch how tomorrow's episode will start with the bikaran begging for abhis bike 🀣 she's so jealous of what abhira have that she thinks by snatching the bike abhira will suffer and she will be happy! 

her nature is that.she takes what ak has and keeps aside. The haircut and looks seem similar to the childhood Ar. Let them close her properly with Manish now giving her last slap and what her nani is. Roots are done there but her internal traits added ghee to it. 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

20221129_201015-COLLAGE.jpg

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ye kya tha maine aaj ka epi skip kiya πŸ˜†

invitation card Abhimaniyu displayed on stand in Birla house hall 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for the review, Mehersudha and for the tag. And Lavanya for the pictures.

Aarohi coming down the stairs wearing headphones was so funny to watch. Those headphones on her head looked so huge and silly. And her evil eagerness and happiness for Abhi’s announcement of her wedding reception - she’s so insensitive. 

I don’t know how Mahima will confirm Akshara’s pregnancy at the reception - you need a test to confirm. I guess we will wait and watch. I’m worried that if Ak is with child Aarohi will sink to new lows, she might be a danger to the unborn child. I don’t want to watch such wickedness if Aarohi will try and hurt Akshara to hurt the baby. 

Waiting for Aarohi’s exposure at her own grand reception. 

Manjari is such a weakling- she is in denial, refuses to wake up and face reality. She’s lived her whole life in a fantasy land in her head. I find her the most annoying. Arrgh! 

The bike ride scenes, song choice didn’t hold my attention- I didn’t like it. They sprinkled it there for the upcoming scene when Aarohi snatches the bike for Neel. It felt fake to me. 

Hari is unavailable. Episode review 29.11.2022

PS.. Lollipop scenes of Abhira  won't work out as people can't accept Ar as sister in GV or cosister in Birlas and getting more ss doing nonsense.  

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

invitation card Abhimaniyu displayed on stand in Birla house hall 

i cant not imagine thinking now again we have to see so called pair made in heaven (hell)  getting limelight for no reason.😡 why cant they understand we do not need them on screen πŸ₯±

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

We are used to Ar now . We beared her headache in initial episodes now she is comedy for us. She has no brain and does what she wants .the actor can't act properly so Ar real vampish expressions won't come out anytime. Our karma till last we need to bear her. Ak is already pregnant.That accident is just a diversion for abhi to be careful next and Ar blackmailing is threaten on him to safe secure his wife and kids. Hints are for twins and they may turn to single kid also it's their convenience. Next week we will get news out all hints given are for one or two days only they are not carrying much.with trp coming they are on edge so can't risk much with ar or any extra character. That's why whitewash a d raise another for next. 

i hope so we soon get rid of these cartoon characters. And they bring some interesting characters πŸ€“

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Thank you for the review, Mehersudha and for the tag. And Lavanya for the pictures.

Aarohi coming down the stairs wearing headphones was so funny to watch. Those headphones on her head looked so huge and silly. And her evil eagerness and happiness for Abhi’s announcement of her wedding reception - she’s so insensitive. 

I don’t know how Mahima will confirm Akshara’s pregnancy at the reception - you need a test to confirm. I guess we will wait and watch. I’m worried that if Ak is with child Aarohi will sink to new lows, she might be a danger to the unborn child. I don’t want to watch such wickedness if Aarohi will try and hurt Akshara to hurt the baby. 

Waiting for Aarohi’s exposure at her own grand reception. 

Manjari is such a weakling- she is in denial, refuses to wake up and face reality. She’s lived her whole life in a fantasy land in her head. I find her the most annoying. Arrgh! 

The bike ride scenes, song choice didn’t hold my attention- I didn’t like it. They sprinkled it there for the upcoming scene when Aarohi snatches the bike for Neel. It felt fake to me. 

Force fitted bike ride and song only that's why we cant enjoy that against nonsense served. If abhi has to leave everything and go away it's step by step all go away from him his bike , his office post ,his family depends on how long this girl manipulates and  blurts truth . And how long can anyone save the truth..ak will herself go to.dictof next if she can't be pregnant. This is not needed before itself and that too with ar knowing it. abhi is warned this way to hold Ak and his babies fir safety. Ar is always dangerous none can trust her. Neil has no brain and eyes too .what he is doing there with ar getting her home in love God knows. So in order to save ak from ar abhi has to move away from that house once pregnancy confirms. Doctor holds hand and confirms pregnancy in serials and movies πŸ˜› kit is not needed. Manjari is strong sometimes when needed but they flip her weak always a d indecisive nature..she can't judge bas or good anytime. but she is away from ar not linking much too. Ar looks a clown only she is self exposing herself saying infront of all she can't stop her happiness that abhi is doing this for her. She looked totally gone case. Abhi will be scared till delivery and has to see maa bache safe. As hubby and father he has to ensure that . Ak came to hospital and went straight today without meeting abhi .later she came and met abhi. She might have given her test there who knows 🀣 after that she came hugged abhi πŸ€—