Frequent Posters

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

20221129_175204.jpg20221129_175215.jpg20221129_175228.jpg

amlavs thumbnail

FUN POST:: the below pics are about characters according to the current track... 

P. S:: strictly NOT about ACTORSπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

P.S.S :: if u don't like it PLZ IGNORE IT 

20221129_175744.jpg20221129_175756.jpg

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Meher i did not watched today's  epi but after reading your review was there any hint that ak might be pregnant. Or its just considering future possibility πŸ˜Š and your reviews as always was wonderful. Sometimes i so wonder how you guys ensure to watch these epis in detail. I hardly can control my urge to click on fast forward btn whenever i see arohi.πŸ˜† you guys are amazing who bear all these tortures to give us insight on the epi  πŸ€—

We are used to Ar now . We beared her headache in initial episodes now she is comedy for us. She has no brain and does what she wants .the actor can't act properly so Ar real vampish expressions won't come out anytime. Our karma till last we need to bear her. Ak is already pregnant.That accident is just a diversion for abhi to be careful next and Ar blackmailing is threaten on him to safe secure his wife and kids. Hints are for twins and they may turn to single kid also it's their convenience. Next week we will get news out all hints given are for one or two days only they are not carrying much.with trp coming they are on edge so can't risk much with ar or any extra character. That's why whitewash a d raise another for next. 

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lovely review meher, I think I saw something on insta someone from the channel or sbs/sbb confirm that akshu is pregnant that's the next big plot! They said its happy news.

So arhu dolls blackmail will be null and void 🀣🀣 idiot showed her true colours to the wrong person! 

As for pregnancy rishta usually shows a beautiful journey either be it a successful pregnancy/birth or miscarriage/complications. So I'm looking forward to see what's on store! 

amlavs thumbnail

20221129_181908.jpg

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Lovely review meher, I think I saw something on insta someone from the channel or sbs/sbb confirm that akshu is pregnant that's the next big plot! They said its happy news.

So arhu dolls blackmail will be null and void 🀣🀣 idiot showed her true colours to the wrong person! 

As for pregnancy rishta usually shows a beautiful journey either be it a successful pregnancy/birth or miscarriage/complications. So I'm looking forward to see what's on store! 

This season there is no much scope for drag and drop . So the pregnancy issue will be positive only. This season won't carry for 5 yrs or so as story is recycled one. So their target is 4000 epi first. This also depends on trps . Later on if their luck is there and trp rises high they can continue. Let's wait for kids coming in story along with shivu baby. 3 new shows coming so anything can happen..

Choco_mint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

This season there is no much scope for drag and drop . So the pregnancy issue will be positive only. This season won't carry for 5 yrs or so as story is recycled one. So their target is 4000 epi first. This also depends on trps . Later on if their luck is there and trp rises high they can continue. Let's wait for kids coming in story along with shivu baby. 3 new shows coming so anything can happen..

Yes honestly believe they are just aiming for 4000 then big finale 

yush-muk thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Meher again what a wonderful review...you just made me want to watch todays episode..thank you for this positivity..and lavanya i loved that Anniyan picture..

Yesterdays Aarohis legs up pic in front of Abhi, reminded me of the padayappa scene..but the actor lacks the sass Ramya krishnan ever had, so it was such an unwanted scene..plus my mom in law was fuming after yesterdays episode, so makers if you are reading the TRP jantha does hate your vampπŸ˜‚

dolly1066 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Meher Hari and Lavanya for your review and pics πŸ’–Reading your reviews seriously gives me sukoon πŸ˜‚ makes the episodes worth watching.Wll watch till your reviews keep coming πŸ’–πŸ€—

Choco_mint thumbnail

What was that song choice? Never heard it before! It was terrible absolutely ruined a good scene! Like the 90s have some absolute gems and this one isn't it!