MBK| Dharmakshetra - Nano Writing Contest| Results Link Pg 34

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Welcoming all to Dharmakshetra, the first writing contest of our "Mahabharat Katha" private forum.

So in this contest, you need to write nano-sized dramas and tales on Mahabharat and its characters, but do remember that it must be canon. 

Rules

1. Round 1 will be Nano Drama. You need to write a drama based on Mahabharat, within 50 words

Deadline : 5th December 

2. Round 2 will be Nano Tale. You need to write a tale within 15 words

Deadline : 30th December

3. Entries exceeding word limit will be disqualified.

• You need to PM your entries to Quantum-Dot before the deadline. 
  • You can send in as much entries as you want.
  • Anonymous open voting will be done for each round.
  • Each round will have separate winners. 
Edited by Quantum-Dot - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

FAQs

20221127_155519.jpg

20221127_155614.jpg

20221127_155700.jpg

Edited by Quantum-Dot - 1 years ago
BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Is the name supposed to be Dharmakshetra = धर्मक्षेत्र = Dharmakṣetra?

"Shetra" or षेत्र or शेत्र is not a word.

Does "it must be canon" mean that you can't imagine a new incident, or change the characters' attributes and relationships? For example, some TV versions have Karṇa instead of Dauḥśāsani dealing the death blow to Abhimanyu, or Śakuni limping and squinting and being the only character without dental hygiene ...

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Tagging the members of Mahabharat Katha to participate in this writing contest :

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Is the name supposed to be Dharmakshetra = धर्मक्षेत्र = Dharmakṣetra?

"Shetra" or षेत्र or शेत्र is not a word.

Does "it must be canon" mean that you can't imagine a new incident, or change the characters' attributes and relationships? For example, some TV versions have Karṇa instead of Dauḥśāsani dealing the death blow to Abhimanyu, or Śakuni limping and squinting and being the only character without dental hygiene ...

Oh yeah, I forgot to recheck the spelling on google. Gonna correct it.

"Canon" means the original storyline must not be distorted. Example : No kinds of love angle between Draupadi and Karna will be considered as valid entry. Else authors are free to recreate any situations of MB based on their own imaginations.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Tagging the members of Mahabharat Katha to participate in this writing contest :

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

I just PM'ed you two Nano Dramas - scripts with dialogue and action in less than 50 words.

If the format isn't what you had in mind, please tell us all what the format should be. Thanks!

I hope participation in this contest will be strong!

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Ooh this sounds interesting! Don't know if I'll get time to participate but I am looking forward to reading the awesome entries from everyone! 😃

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Oh yeah, I forgot to recheck the spelling on google. Gonna correct it.

"Canon" means the original storyline must not be distorted. Example : No kinds of love angle between Draupadi and Karna will be considered as valid entry. Else authors are free to recreate any situations of MB based on their own imaginations.

It should be an imaginative story without distorting the original storyline. Meaning I can imagine a conversion between Krishn and Arjun or can I already write known stories of Mahabharata. We have a number of short tales within the Mahabharata Katha. Can you please explain in detail if you can ? 

And thanks for the tag ⭐️

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

I just PM'ed you two Nano Dramas - scripts with dialogue and action in less than 50 words.

If the format isn't what you had in mind, please tell us all what the format should be. Thanks!

I hope participation in this contest will be strong!

The ones you sent me are absolutely fine. You can send in more if you wish to. I'll invite more MB lovers to participate in this contest.