Biasedness ki bhi hadd nahi hai

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

What is this annoyingly biased season? Kuch toh sharam lihaz rakho bigg Boss Do baar kapde badalvaane hain..arey do kyun tees baar badal va dete, upar se team me do traitors baithe the.. teen agar chickin ko count kia jaye..jeetne ka koi chance hi nahi tha. If bb was unbiased this task would have been one on one and that's what they would have done if it was Sajid chacha and team on the line instead of the other team. They could have called everyone in the activity area but should have given the task to just one contestant so other team would be confused who's coming to attack them. Khair main kyun creative ideas de rahi.

Also constant humiliation of Ankit and Saundarya is not funny bigg boss, acha jawab dia Ankit ne and I liked that Priyanka stood by him. He's so done with this show too. I wanted Priyanka to win but it's not happening, I just want to see when let's just assume all the contestants are out from the other team to ye bache hue nalle kya karenge 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aaj ka task badia tha . Mazza aata but inko opposite team keliye khelna hai. The sasta KKHH trio is annoying AF

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Aaj ka Task accha tha , Alas This SST ruined it

bhanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This season is hitting bottomless pit atm!

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

tina wanted to be captain ... n striked the deal

i hope shiv n stan won't let tat happen...fir dekho kya mza aayega