Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

looking forward to see him 

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ya this guy sure looks like a talentless dumb nepo kid... unless his looks are deceiving. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

for his sake, i also hope he is a better actor than his father. I remember Saif movies where it looked like he was trying to come across prettier than the actress๐Ÿ˜†

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Well atleast he is handsome โ˜บ๏ธ

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Good thing about Ibrahim is he has not over exposed himself as a lot of  other nepo kids. So there is an "intrigue" factor about him which, if marketed properly would be his USP. But the fact that he is being launched by KJo would garner him a lots of backlash. Added to that the "benchmark" for his acting will be that of his grandmother and parents notwithstanding the fact that his father took a lot of time and lots of movies before he could pass a a decent actor. He will be judged and critiqued without mercy if he fails to live up to the expectations. 

As for his looks, lets see if his uncanny resemblance with his father would work for him or would be a downside. Resemblance to one of their parents did not prove to be that lucky either for Bachhan Junior or Esha Deol.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

"handsome" is just a personal perception...like so many things that are related to actors...

If Ibrahim has talent, I wish that he's getting a GOOD opportunity to show that!

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

A taller, younger and better groomed (at debut) Saif Ali Khan? I'm ready. We need some chocolate boy faces around here. 

F569A788-0822-4DBE-91A6-81D23BFD12A8.jpeg

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

It's obviously good to see that they will guide him well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ