Let's call today.......Anupama's Monologue Day

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Unfortunately, Folks, we need to wait for another day for the bratty princess of Mr. Shah to be thrown out by Deviji.

Today was essentially Deviji's venting day. More like a monologue. Didn't give a chance to others to speak. But, it was tolerable. Not like her usual, dragging lectures.

Tomorrow would be the fun part. As predicted, Shah family does not want to take the brat back. Baa ka as usual "Shaadi ke baad beti sasuraal mein rehti hai" wala nonsense. Mujhe toh ek second ke liye laga ki Bapuji ko heart attack na aa jaye. You know, because his plan of making Anuj and Anupama take full responsibility of the sabse bada sar dard of Shah house was backfiring. Sar dard waapis ghar aane ko tayaar ho rahi hai. 

And who does Mr. Trash Shah think he is with his "Ghar se toh mat nikalo". Khud ghar se baahar kiya apni bratty princess ko and ab doosron ko bol raha hai ki ghar se mat nikalo! I mean does this family have no shame at all.

Iss Hasmukh Shah and Leela Shah ko chullu bhar paani mein doobkar mar jaana chahiye! 

Anyways, one more day for the drama! 

Edited by femmefatale09 - 1 years ago

I thought that was every day!🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just checked the slides on mute and it had 1person in ALL the frames - yapping away 🙉😁😆😅🤣

Anupama just had to be Anupama today too..be a preacher. I don't know if anyone in her position having faced such behavior from anyone even her daughter will hv the mental state to even start preaching...

I would be just bursting with anger!! Lol and after facing this attitude who would waste so much time talking about...mother's love n what all. 

I would hv preferred her just dragging that good for nothing brat to the main hall in format of everyone. 

She should hv just plainly announced the wedding festivities cancellation. She should hv just point by point listed out all the reasons...pakhi eloping to get married without families permission, having the guts to make demands for an elaborate wedding...her constant misbehavior with her and other family members...etc etc. She did list these but there was some unnecessary emotional talk along. It's time for her to be Stern and make her decision. 

She obviously mentioned the 60lakh jewellery that this shameless brat bought...but she should hv also spoken about how she was instigating adhik to ask for partnership in the kapadia empire...that was just GUTS! She should hv also mentioned how she overheard her telling those aunties how she would make sure that adhik gets that that partnership...

" Jab main zid karna chalu karti hoon na sabko jhukna hi padta hai" . 

Pakhi has got away with all her demands and tantrums and this is her now. She needs few more hard tight slaps form her mother infront of all the family members. A rude wake up call to come to her senses and self built high class bubble. She has been given way too many preachings which are clearly not getting though her big head so time to just show her the door. 

Pack your bags and leave my house. fend for yourself. 

Anupama should just tell her that. She doesn't even need to give her or anyone any explanations now. 

Dekhna toh yeh hai after all this drama get out wala please pakhi ko wapis nahi le aa jaye yeh log like anupama go SH again n again after every time insulting n if anuj forgive pakhi i really fed up with him all tashan for AB n BB not for shahs y double standard kyu

Originally posted by Show86

Anupama just had to be Anupama today too..be a preacher. I don't know if anyone in her position having faced such behavior from anyone even her daughter will hv the mental state to even start preaching...

I would be just bursting with anger!! Lol and after facing this attitude who would waste so much time talking about...mother's love n what all. 

I would hv preferred her just dragging that good for nothing brat to the main hall in format of everyone. 

She should hv just plainly announced the wedding festivities cancellation. She should hv just point by point listed out all the reasons...pakhi eloping to get married without families permission, having the guts to make demands for an elaborate wedding...her constant misbehavior with her and other family members...etc etc. She did list these but there was some unnecessary emotional talk along. It's time for her to be Stern and make her decision. 

She obviously mentioned the 60lakh jewellery that this shameless brat bought...but she should hv also spoken about how she was instigating adhik to ask for partnership in the kapadia empire...that was just GUTS! She should hv also mentioned how she overheard her telling those aunties how she would make sure that adhik gets that that partnership...

" Jab main zid karna chalu karti hoon na sabko jhukna hi padta hai" . 

Pakhi has got away with all her demands and tantrums and this is her now. She needs few more hard tight slaps form her mother infront of all the family members. A rude wake up call to come to her senses and self built high class bubble. She has been given way too many preachings which are clearly not getting though her big head so time to just show her the door. 

Pack your bags and leave my house. fend for yourself. 

Anupama should just tell her that. She doesn't even need to give her or anyone any explanations now. 

Regarding the partnership thing, when I watched the episode the first time on Hotstar, they showed Anupama telling Anuj about Pakhi's thoughts on Adhik becoming Anuj's partner, and he was shocked. When I watched it the second time that bit was no longer part of the episode! Very strange!

Can I just say, in all this I'm so so glad that Anuj was right about Adhik's genuine wish to work hard. I didn't want him to be shown as misjudging someone because that would be so out of character for him. 

Unless there's some massive twist, which doesn't seem to be the case here, it looks like Barkha's old promo dialogue about Pakhi being a gold digger is what the current track is showing. All the Shah's deep down knew she was bedazzled by the Kapadia wealth but I don't think they realized just how far she was willing to go. 

I actually felt bad for Adhik for the first time on the show, especially when Anupama said they should be concerned about his welfare considering what kind of wife he has. I can't believe I'm calling him bechaara right now! How the tables have turned - he wanted to trap Pakhi and fell into his own trap now! smiley44

I also love the parallel thread they are showing about how women of Anupama's generation had to fight for their rights, education, etc, and how she herself fought to make her place in the world. Paakhi witnessed all this but grew up with privilege that she 'took for granted'. 

Promo mein Anuj ki shakal dekhkar pata nahin aisa kyun lag raha hai that Deviji palti nahin maaregi par unka sabse bada bhakt palti definitely maarega! There is a high chance that this idiot will stop the newly weds from leaving.

what do you all think????

Originally posted by femmefatale09

Promo mein Anuj ki shakal dekhkar pata nahin aisa kyun lag raha hai that Deviji palti nahin maaregi par unka sabse bada bhakt palti definitely maarega! There is a high chance that this idiot will stop the newly weds from leaving.

what do you all think????

If V gives him a pleading look, tears swimming in his eyes, or our resident manipulator-in-chief gives him a beseeching look and says, “Beta…”, the ‘high chance’ will become a reality 😆