Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

@allizzwell - your duet with NP was amazing yaar.... Your voice is very unique โค๏ธ

Thanks so much Rashi๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Hi, I am Aakash, New in this forum ๐Ÿ˜Š

You are very Gorgeous, Do you know?

Hi Aakash, 

Really? And I think you must have a million dollar smile ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Main wo aaakaaaaash wali ladki ki gif dhundne gai thi, par nahi mili.. gif superโญ๏ธ wali talent sab mein kahan hoti hai ๐Ÿ˜†

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Thanks so much Rashi๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Please try to be more active here on. So that, we can get more chances to listen to your melodies ๐Ÿค—

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Charu21

Hi Aakash, 

Really? And I think you must have a million dollar smile ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Main wo aaakaaaaash wali ladki ki gif dhundne gai thi, par nahi mili.. gif superโญ๏ธ wali talent sab mein kahan hoti hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Hum Kaleen Bhaiyya se keh denge ke aap ko training de de ๐Ÿ˜†

Ab smile itni achi hai toh baat apni pakki?

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

By the way Charu I wanted to tell you from so many days. As this is the singing thread this is the right place to tell you. I heard your duet song "Chura ke dil mera".. You are really lucky to be gifted with such naturally beautiful vocals woman๐Ÿ˜.. Your vocals in that song felt like pouring Amrit in my ears.. I'm not even exaggerating when I'm saying this.. I'm really jealous of your vocals.. Your vocals  kinda resemble  that of Shreya goshal.. ๐Ÿ˜

Ohhh my God!! Now how do I respond to such a sweet comment..! All I can say is thank you so much girl! You made my day โค๏ธ

I literally have this reaction rightnow. Btw this is my favourite gif and I leave no opportunity to post it, got a chance to post it after so long thanks to your comment.. โค๏ธ It has been so long since I used this, I can even spot little dust particles on the chair. Lol

Thanks a lot NB ๐Ÿค—

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Please try to be more active here on. So that, we can get more chances to listen to your melodies ๐Ÿค—

Sure Rashiben..๐Ÿ˜Žwill be active now onwards ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ohhh my God!! Now how do I respond to such a sweet comment..! All I can say is thank you so much girl! You made my day โค๏ธ

I literally have this reaction rightnow. Btw this is my favourite gif and I leave no opportunity to post it, got a chance to post it after so long thanks to your comment.. โค๏ธ It has been so long since I used this, I can even spot little dust particles on the chair. Lol

Thanks a lot NB ๐Ÿค—

You are welcome ๐Ÿค—.. Haha cute gif. 

I wanted to hear it again but couldn't find the link. Where did you posted that link? 

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

So finally here I go with your request, Mishti.. Kaafi lamba time ho gaya na ๐Ÿ˜†

I wasn't aware there was actually a female version of this song by Sadhna Sargam, I had always heard Kishore Kumar one only.. ๐Ÿ˜†

https://tmx28.app.goo.gl/iKEqek

Thank you so much charusmiley27.

Your voice is as melodious as lata ji # charulata ๐Ÿค—. Kitna badhiyaa gaaya saara gussa shant ho gaya.

I thought you must have forgotten about it.

I wanted to message you but sarplekha ne mood kharab kar diya mera . 

Abhi Abhi ghum forum pe uski taaref karke aayi hoon( pun intended )

Image@ wildestdreams ne agar mujhe warning di toh dekhna itna pareshaan karoongi new Id banake ki haath jod lengi mere samne๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™. 

Edited by SunqianFan - 1 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail

Have never thought that this song could sound so good in female voice ๐Ÿ˜ณ Very well sung, Charu! Bahut achha laga, fresh and chirpy ๐Ÿ˜ป! Upar se I have always listened to its male version only, pata hi nahi tha ke female version/voice mei itna achha sound karta hai  

Thank you so much Slowly ๐Ÿค—  hai na! I have also always heard of Kishore da's song only. 

Your comments are always the  sweetest.. but rightnow I have posted my panda gif for NB so all yoi get is this chair.. panda will be back here soon lol

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Newbird

You are welcome ๐Ÿค—.. Haha cute gif. 

I wanted to hear it again but couldn't find the link. Where did you posted that link? 

Here - ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5308034?pn=35#162028560