Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

I hope Tina is out this week....she should fall flat on her face. 

Tina won't go before Sumbul.

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhe toh nhi lgta aayegi... ott me toh kuch kr nhi payi thi , idhr toh bilkul hi mushkil hai tikna 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So basically they will just send random people who they don't want. Where are Tina's fans??

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ye kya hi karegi, isse OTT me to Kuch hua nhi tha despite of being highest paid contestant.  Why they are calling an already failed contestant, issse better to Urfi ko sign kar lete, she was so capable but bechari ko splitsvilla karna pad raha after BB ðŸ˜†

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

How I wonder how it will be if brandina is eliminated this time around and dee madam enters as wild card.... 

Brandina ka chota muuh aur bhi chota ho jayega 🤭🤭🤭 

Yeh sab khayali pulav hi hai... But mere imagination mein bade mazze aaye mujhe!!! 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Ye kya hi karegi, isse OTT me to Kuch hua nhi tha despite of being highest paid contestant.  Why they are calling an already failed contestant, issse better to Urfi ko sign kar lete, she was so capable but bechari ko splitsvilla karna pad raha after BB ðŸ˜†

highest paid for what?? 

Aise khas actor hai woh??? 

I dnt think she did anything outstanding... I can't recollect her work... Maybe that rajnikant show!!!! 

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

So basically they will just send random people who they don't want. Where are Tina's fans??

If I go by twitter, those likes on big khabri accounts through which they give rank, Soundarya, Gautam actually have much  more fans than ShaTina. But she still is in Ormax ranking, even Shalin entered once in Ormax ranking. And  BB team doesn't like Gaundarya, like they hated Gori, so, Gautam will go definitely this week as Soundarya isn't nominated. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

highest paid for what?? 

Aise khas actor hai woh??? 

I dnt think she did anything outstanding... I can't recollect her work... Maybe that rajnikant show!!!! 

Yeah I had heard she was the highest paid in BBOTT . She did KKK too and was the finalist there, I guess, that's why.  And people were mostly rooting for her like Sumbul before the season but she turned out to be disappointing. 

Edited by Renee.Clare - 1 years ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail

I had also heard that Riddhima and Kushal have dated or are dating. ðŸ˜†

Edited by Renee.Clare - 1 years ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Soundi escaped nominations😲 ðŸ˜µ they should do double eviction and send priyanka tina to secret room