I am now a fan of Jhanvi & Boney's personalities after TKSS

Posted: 1 years ago

I loathed Jhanvi for her surgeries, being nepo etc

Was very indifferent to Boney for his assumed cold persona through the print media all those years.

But what a change of heart and mind watching these two in real in the recent episode of TKSS.

JHANVI, what a legit sweet heart and a delight she is to watch. An absolutely honest, totally chilled, real, hilarious, humble and a very very endearing young girl. It was so lovely to listen to her.

BONEY KAPOOR, why he has hidden his wonderful amazing self all through those long years and never gave us the chance to know the real wonderful person he is. It was a legit treat to listen to him, what a man, wow.

And the father daughter equation is just too cute  :0)

This was the full-on entertaining episode of TKSS I watched after a long time mainly due to these two, you could listen to Jhanvi and Boney for long and still cannot get bored.

I request not to pass any judgements without viewing TKSS, I am providing a link here. Please have a watch and get yourself amused :)

You will really  like both of them, guaranteed.

https://youtu.be/9K3DQIv5dDg

----------------------------------------------------

Edited by kingkhan22 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

MEH. She’s got the most basic, average personality. The ONLY one amongst the young ones, male or female, who has an actual personality, is Sara. The rest are all varying levels of MEH & BLAH. 

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I mean she is meh to me but I do appreciate your positive post that’s something we rarely see here. If you can say such nice things and see the good in Jhanvi and Boney even I think you are a very positive person and should be appreciated for it. 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

I will watch the video later and then comment 👍🏼

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

I will watch the video later and then comment 👍🏼

I used to kind of not liking her.

But she is so natural and a fun person, so as Boney , U will enjoy the show and their conversations.

--------

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

MEH. She’s got the most basic, average personality. The ONLY one amongst the young ones, male or female, who has an actual personality, is Sara. The rest are all varying levels of MEH & BLAH. 

Personality not in that sense of Sara waali personality...but someone easy on ears and you have a good time watching and listening to her.

Do watch TKSS if you have time, u will like her there.

-----

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kingkhan22

Personality not in that sense of Sara waali personality...but someone easy on ears and you have a good time watching and listening to her.

Do watch TKSS if you have time, u will like her there.

-----

Lol I’ve watched it. She comes off as nice & sweet esp to her “Puppa.” But can I honestly say her personality, TO ME, is nice or likeable? Not really. That’s all am saying. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It’s an act. She can’t act like Kareena because she doesn’t have the talent to back it up. That’s why she has to do the whole chui mui innocent me thing. 

It may be cute. But what’s not cute is in her inability to act and yet she still receives solid solo acting offers. 

What’s the difference between her and Esha Deol?

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Lol I’ve watched it. She comes off as nice & sweet esp to her “Puppa.” But can I honestly say her personality, TO ME, is nice or likeable? Not really. That’s all am saying. 

Different strokes for different folks than, I guess 

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

It’s an act. She can’t act like Kareena because she doesn’t that’s the talent to back it up. That’s why she has to do the whole chui mui innocent me thing. 

It may be cute. But what’s not cute is in her inability to act and yet she still receives solid solo acting offers. 

What’s the difference between her and Esha Deol?

She didnt acted chui mui in tkss