Official trailer of salaam Venky is out. - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Desi Oscar-bait movie. Cringe max.

Kajol looks lovely lovely lovely. And she always acts lovely. So good to see her in her element. 

Vishal is lovely too. Will watch this.

Who is this boy 

Awesome 👍🏼

And kajol always so effortlessly good on screen dikhne mein bhi aur acting mein bhi ❤️

This boy Vishal was in Mardaani 2, he was mind-blowing in it. Freaked me out like anything, I had almost forgotten about him until this trailer. He is such an amazing actor! 

Wowww. Vishal was so so good...and finally the kind of acting I want to see from Kajol...so good to see her back in her element...what a tearjerker this will be.. 

And Aamir was such a lovely surprise at the end. Aamir-Kajol should do a movie together, they both still look good together. Plus still can't believe, Kajol, Vishal Jethwa, Rajeev Khandelwal, Rahul Bose are together in a movie directed by Revathy just a talented bunch of people altogether❤️❤️

I was rooting for rajeev and Kajol's romantic angle but when I saw amir in the last shot , I was like damn they still have so much chemistry 

OG IS OG ❤️

See 1st post for this thread for the video 🙂

Please watch and give your comments.. 

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 1 years ago

Wow ! D trailer is so good . I loved d cast ❤️ . Hope it's not sad ending movie . I dislike sad endings !

Not sure if this is the right movie to release in the theatres ? Seems like an OTT movie 

If made well, and is able to connect with the audience, it can become a hit plus does not look like it is a huge budget.

Anand and KHNH were blockbusters because of that connect.

They should market it well, Kajol and Aamir back after Fanaa and both playing their age in good roles.

These are the films that the stars should be a part of instead of song and dance and commercial ones.

Leave the masala genre to the younger stars