Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Don't bother. She/he just hates Ranveer and/or Alia and has lost all capacity for rational thinking. Maybe an RK-DP shipper😆. Who knows?

I mean, to actually believe Karan has some obligation to pick ANYone but whoever he pleases!😆

Seriously ðŸ˜† 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Oh so you assumed Karan has something to do with Saaho 😄 anyways he "repeated" Aditya-Shraddha pair after their hit Aashiqui2 but they flopped together so why would he cast them in his directorial?!

no i read an article also that kjo was very much interested in purchasing saaho's theatrical rights but uv creations sold it to t series. N every iconic pair has given some flops like anil-sridevi's roop ki rani, anil-madhuri's hifazat etc. N he repeated ranbir-anushka pair also after super flop Bombay velvet. He sees chemistry. if Aditya-shraddha flopped, he can repeat sid-shradhha. They have also done only 1 movie n their movie n jodi was much more hit than ranveer-alia jodi n movie gully boy. Anyways kjo always hyped only his favourites. But earlier his favourite jodis were top iconic jodis like srk-kajol, srk-rani etc. Now his fav jodis r mediocre, not so iconic. I hope he takes ranbir-deepika in brahmastra 2. Deepika is amrita which is confirmed. Now i hope dev to be ranbir. Otherwise there is no point of making deepika Ranbir's mom coz fans want to see them as couple, not as mommy-son. Their crackling fire chemistry deserves to be utilised. It would look really stupid that boring jodi of ranbir-alia r casted as couple but fire chemistry ranbir-deepika r casted as mother-son. It will look really miscast just like if they would've made prabhas-anushka as mom-son n amrendra Baahubali as some other actor. It would've looked really miscast if prabhas-tamannah would've been couple instead of prabhas-anushka

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Don't bother. She/he just hates Ranveer and/or Alia and has lost all capacity for rational thinking. Maybe an RK-DP shipper😆. Who knows?

I mean, to actually believe Karan has some obligation to pick ANYone but whoever he pleases!😆

yeah yeah just becoz i'm expressing my opinion about not liking something that means i hate that person. N u r talking about rational thinking? U can't even read properly I have praised Ranveer-anushka n varun-alia jodi also. According to ur opinion, fans can't give their opinions about miscast of movies at all. I know kjo have right to do whatever with his money. He has right to burn all his money but i also have right to express my opinion about movies casting n my expectations from a director. I can give feedback to directors coz I'm the part of the audience for whom they make movies. In this forum, many people brutally criticize actors, directors even about their personal lives. People judge celebs' personal relations n I'm only talking about professional decisions becoz i want to watch quality cinema, so i becomes a hater according to u. When u fails to understand my pov, u tag me as hater. Assume what u wanna assume

Jazzkapur thumbnail

may be? I'm an rkdp fan i told clearly. I love ranveer-anushka pair also n i praised varun-alia jodi also

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

no i read an article also that kjo was very much interested in purchasing saaho's theatrical rights but uv creations sold it to t series. N every iconic pair has given some flops like anil-sridevi's roop ki rani, anil-madhuri's hifazat etc. N he repeated ranbir-anushka pair also after super flop Bombay velvet. He sees chemistry. if Aditya-shraddha flopped, he can repeat sid-shradhha. They have also done only 1 movie n their movie n jodi was much more hit than ranveer-alia jodi n movie gully boy. Anyways kjo always hyped only his favourites. But earlier his favourite jodis were top iconic jodis like srk-kajol, srk-rani etc. Now his fav jodis r mediocre, not so iconic. I hope he takes ranbir-deepika in brahmastra 2. Deepika is amrita which is confirmed. Now i hope dev to be ranbir. Otherwise there is no point of making deepika Ranbir's mom coz fans want to see them as couple, not as mommy-son. Their crackling fire chemistry deserves to be utilised. It would look really stupid that boring jodi of ranbir-alia r casted as couple but fire chemistry ranbir-deepika r casted as mother-son. It will look really miscast just like if they would've made prabhas-anushka as mom-son n amrendra Baahubali as some other actor. It would've looked really miscast if prabhas-tamannah would've been couple instead of prabhas-anushka

Deepika Ranbir have no chemistry and she will probably be replaced in B2 if its ever made.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Deepika Ranbir have no chemistry and she will probably be replaced in B2 if its ever made.

Their pairing comes across as sleazy and ott. But for the umpteen kisses and skin show, it would’ve fallen on it’s face even before it took off. Her real chemistry is with Shahrukh and his is with Alia. May be Karan can keep making movies with his two chahites and spare the others the trouble.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

😂😂 biggest joke ever. Anyways it's ur opinion. Now u have said the ranbir-deepika have no chemistry, there is absolutely no point arguing with u

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Their pairing comes across as sleazy and ott. But for the umpteen kisses and skin show, it would’ve fallen on it’s face even before it took off. Her real chemistry is with Shahrukh and his is with Alia. May be Karan can keep making movies with his two chahites and spare the others the trouble.

Whose?

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

😂😂 biggest joke ever. Anyways it's ur opinion. Now u have said the ranbir-deepika have no chemistry, there is absolutely no point arguing with u

Ok. Toodles.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

ur description fits on ranveer-deepika according to me. Anyways majority of neutrals n fans will agree with me that rkdp is one of the best jodis of this generation. Ranbir-alia n srk-deepika don't even count. Anyways it's ur opinion. It's possible that someone don't like srk-kajol also. N btw ranbir kapoor himself said that 'people like my pairing with deepika a lot' n he said his n deepika's pairing is modern raj-nargis. N what skin show? Yjhd had very less skin show. Their beautiful chemistry can be clearly visible in subhanallah song with absolutely no skin show, no kissing.