Frequent Posters

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Loved it. Quirky and fun. Huma stole the show 

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clochette

Loved this ending, too...fits the movie.

I think that writing about Radhika's role is a major spoiler...

No, I didn't mean talking about what she admits in the pre-ending scene. I meant there's no chatter about it at all.

I *think* the problem is she was just shown as the kooky character throughout. Writing was weak in her case.

Also, there are some scenes with her where the color tone changes to normal. Ex: where RKR talks about Crime Patrol (CSI: Pune). That almost looked like a behind-the-scenes chat than part of the movie.

A subtle hint here, the same hyper-real colors... and she wouldn't have come across as an unessential character. 

Also, towards the end, there could've been more reaction from Raj, maybe a few more seconds spent on the revelation of her role in the plot. Honestly don't know if many viewers caught it.

Don't get me wrong... I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Loved the fight scene between Monica and Jay. Minor peeves, that's all.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

No, I didn't mean talking about what she admits in the pre-ending scene. I meant there's no chatter about it at all.

I *think* the problem is she was just shown as the kooky character throughout. Writing was weak in her case.

Also, there are some scenes with her where the color tone changes to normal. Ex: where RKR talks about Crime Patrol (CSI: Pune). That almost looked like a behind-the-scenes chat than part of the movie.

A subtle hint here, the same hyper-real colors... and she wouldn't have come across as an unessential character. 

Also, towards the end, there could've been more reaction from Raj, maybe a few more seconds spent on the revelation of her role in the plot. Honestly don't know if many viewers caught it.

Don't get me wrong... I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Loved the fight scene between Monica and Jay. Minor peeves, that's all.

I liked Radhika's character's cockiness - mainly because of the effect it had on Rajkumar's character... I think, there is rather any movie where aren't - at least - minor "peeves" but you're right, it's still okay. I'll rewatch it because of the colour things you mention...didn't pay attention to that. Anyways it is worth another watch for the details...such a well-made movie!

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

But it was an important one (the "cameo")...

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Taiz-Ladki

Enjoyable thriller. But cant understand so much hoopla about Radhika. She was just in an extended cameo, her existence in the movie was breezy but she was hardly there.

This is what I mean not all audience understanding her role in the plot.

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Such a beautiful song, but they way it was used ðŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/Ryg1g9lVhkk

priya185 thumbnail

I liked the film 

strangling scene was good

rkr, huma and radhika acted well 

the music enhanced the film

I didn't understand radhika's character towards the end