Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5311828?ri=6&rv=6659

Tannu, Nutty, PC...

Please reserve one post here for 500 celebration thread. I shall be sharing you the contents later today please copy paste it there. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5311828?ri=6&rv=6659

Tannu, Nutty, PC...

Please reserve one post here for 500 celebration thread. I shall be sharing you the contents later today please copy paste it there. 

Aa gayi! Sorry for being so late. Give me two minutes, I will res it. Hearty Congratulations on completion of the milestone, and kudos on all the efforts put by you and the PAB fans 🤗👏

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Thanks a bunch dear 🤗

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Thanks a bunch dear 🤗

You're always welcome. Will await your instructions on the final update! 🙂

Look forward to the amazing work I know you would have done for this 😇🤗 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Yuva Adhyay - I

After 7 years, Ahilya and Khanderao reunite as he returns from the Gurukul, a skilled swordsman and strategist. Ahilya, along with Tukoji, assists Malharrao in administration on occasion and is well-liked by the subjects, whilst Khanderao tries to win their hearts.

Maheshwari Saree Workshop

Ahilya wants the women to be self-sufficient, so she plans to set up a saree-making workshop. The villagers see a woman going to work as a threat to their traditions, but Ahilya eventually persuades them.

Khanderao's Drinking Problem

Khanderao became frustrated after his father isolated him from his family, particularly his Ahilya, and began drinking. Parikshit, his friend, attempted to assist and stop him but was unsuccessful. Ahilya recognised the issue and, after much effort, convinced Khanderao to stop drinking. Gunoji repeatedly sabotaged her efforts, but Khanderao eventually chose to quit.

Vidhva Punar Vivah

Ahilya wished Renu's happiness and noticed her smiling with Parikshit. She pitched her idea to Khanderao, who was unsure what the pandits would say. Malharrao returned from a Muhim and declared their marriage null and void. The pandits boycotted Holkars and marched in protest of the illegal wedding.

Renu and Parikshit married after many difficulties. Their house was burned down twice, and Malharrao asked them to relocate to a different city where no one would recognise them for their own safety.

Khanderao's Second Marriage

Dwarkabai and Gunoji caused some misunderstandings between Ahilya and Khanderao, and she enticed Gautamabai to bring Khanderao another wife who would be the ideal housewife and daughter-in-law she had always desired. Dwarkabai suggested a family match, and Parvati was chosen.

Meanwhile, Ahilya was pregnant, and Khanderao was unwilling to marry again, but Gautamabai had made a promise to Parvati's father, so he kept it.

Domestic Abuse

Krishna, a physiotherapist, looked after Ahilya during her pregnancy. Ahilya learnt from Krishna's daughter that her father physically abuses her mother. She entered the courtroom and recounted her father's atrocities. Khanderao punished him severely and ordered him to apologise to his wife. Khanderao prohibits husbands from abusing their wives and imposes severe punishment on them.

*Please paste it in your reserved post. Titles bold and italics, all images width 500. Try to paste from laptop if possible. Two spaces (enter key) after each new point. Thanks a bunch 😳

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 1 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Aetashaa Sansgiri as Queen Ahilyabai Holkar: Mankoji Shinde and Sushilabai's daughter; Khanderao's first wife; Subedar Malhar Rao Holkar and Rani Gautamabai Holkar's daughter-in-law ; Male Rao Holkar and Muktabai Holkar's mother

Aditi Jaltare as Young Ahilyabai Holkar (2021)

👑

Gaurav Amlani as Khande Rao Holkar: Subedar Malhar Rao Holkar and Gautamabai Holkar's only son; Seetabai's younger step-brother; Ahilyabai and Parvatibai's husband ; Male Rao Holkar and Muktabai Holkar's father

Krish Chauhan as Young Khanderao Holkar (2021)

👑

Rajesh Shringarpure as Subedar Malhar Rao Holkar: The King of Malwa region under the Maratha empire; Gautama Bai, Dwarka Bai, Bana Bai and Harku Bai's husband; Khanderao and Seeta Bai's father; Gunoji, Ahilya and Parvati's father-in-law; Malerao Holkar and Muktabai Holkar's paternal grandfather

👑

Diaan Talaviya as Male Rao Holkar: Ahilyabai Holkar and Khanderao Holkar's son; Muktabai Holkar's elder brother; Malhar Rao Holkar and Gautama Bai Holkar's paternal grandson, Mankoji Shinde and Sushilabai Shinde's maternal grandson

👑

Jazlyn Tanwani as Muktabai Holkar :  Ahilyabai Holkar and Khanderao Holkar's daughter; Male Rao Holkar's younger sister; Malhar Rao Holkar and Gautama Bai Holkar's paternal granddaughter; Mankoji Shinde and Sushilabai Shinde's maternal granddaughter

👑

Shruti Panwar Ulfat as Queen Gautama Bai Holkar: Subedar Malhar Rao Holkar's first wife; Malwa's Chief Queen; Khanderao's mother; Ahilyabai and Parvatibai's mother-in-law ; Malerao Holkar and Muktabai Holkar's paternal grandmother

Snehlata Tawde Vasaikar as Gautamabai before the eight-year leap (2021-2022)

👑

Sanika Gadgil as Queen Harku Bai Sahib Holkar: Subedar Malhar Rao Holkar's fourth wife (Khanda Rani); Khanderao and Ahilya's Chhoti Aai

Srijana Tejveeri played the role of Harkubai Holkar before the seven-year leap (2021)

👑

Resham Tipnis as Queen Dwarka Bai Sahib Holkar: Subedar Malhar Rao Holkar's second wife; Seetabai's mother and Gunoji's mother-in-law

Sukhada Deshpande Khandkekar as Dwarkabai before eight-year leap (2021-2022)

Please post this in your reserved post. Single space between the same characters' younger version, two spaces between different characters

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 1 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Added the tagged portion to the post, and just made the captions bold so they look more appealing. 

Please let me know if that's okay, or I should revert it back to your original format. 

Thanks. 

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Added the tagged portion to the post, and just made the captions bold so they look more appealing. 

Please let me know if that's okay, or I should revert it back to your original format. 

Thanks. 

looks nice. You could make the rest unbold, keep the name of actor and the character they play as bold. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

looks nice. 

You could make the rest unbold, keep the name of actor and the character they play as bold. 

Done 👍🏼

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

insta pe DM dekho 😳