Asthetic thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I mean leap or no leap we will have to wait and see......cause nobody knows anything for certain not even the birdie girl,lekin aisa nasha, tauba tauba tauba....... sbs says manjari wants to marry abhi😂😂😂😂 

https://youtu.be/YQGjoAQo9hg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Leap or no leap SR happening is confirmed next week 

Asthetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Leap or no leap SR happening is confirmed next week 

haan lg to yahi rha hai tweets padh kr,lekin leap agar dete hain mtlb koi story nhi inke paas,abhi jo leap diya tha vo to jaise bada successful ho gaya😂😂.......aur itni jldi pregnancy track mtlb bohot zyada speed mein train nhi bhaag rhi ,abhi to leap hua tha phirse leap,i mean kya sense hai is baat ka

Edited by Asthetic - 1 years ago
Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asthetic

haan lg to yahi rha hai tweets padh kr,lekin leap agar dete hain mtlb koi story nhi inke paas,abhi jo leap diya tha vo to jaise bada successful ho gaya😂😂.......aur itni jldi pregnancy track mtlb bohot zyada speed mein train nhi bhaag rhi ,abhi to leap hua tha phirse leap,i mean kya sense hai is baat ka

Pregnancy possible.. seperation doubt..in history of itv this short duration one to two leap they don't do .as leap didn't work at all.

This s why i don't watch this show daily at all..i m fedup long ago 

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh god the reporter🤣🤣Seriously manjari wants to marry Abhi🤪🤪is it Got that incest is being carried out here.

Ps. I don't wanna watch the leap, bcz right now AbhiRa need to know more about each other, i don't want them with a child even if its a happy pregnancy. Since beginning we are yearning for AbhiRa romance but no Gdimri is hellbent to ruin AbhiRa for us. FYI makerd we are only watching show for Harshali but if you are going to give us their sad and misunderstandings plot then we are not gonna watch the show anymore.

At times i do feel the rumors of Gdimri crushing and being obssesed with Harshad are true bcz thats why she is nit giving us romantic AbhiRa, can't believe she is the same Creative director eho gave such hot scenes to Kaira.

Pss. Channel has gone mad, why is it interfaring so much in yrkkh, is it interfering in other shows too?? Like seriously, we fans yearn for AbhiRa and no one is interested in a leap crap like Gen 2. Like seriously i wanna say some colorful words to all the incharges of the show there.🤬🤬

Asthetic thumbnail

Pregnancy possible.. seperation doubt..in history of itv this short duration one to two leap they don't do .as leap didn't work at all.

This s why i don't watch this show daily at all..i m fedup long ago 

ohh God🤣🤣 but i don't blame u,itne beloved pair ki story inlogo ne ekdum kharab kr di hai ........btw see this 

https://twitter.com/Sarawaqar141/status/1590378966304849925?s=20&t=yRzmkB399ci742_Yf7YTFA

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asthetic

ohh God🤣🤣 but i don't blame u,itne beloved pair ki story inlogo ne ekdum kharab kr di hai ........btw see this 

https://twitter.com/Sarawaqar141/status/1590378966304849925?s=20&t=yRzmkB399ci742_Yf7YTFA

That's what this sequence of dance not for SR..not SR on way this was expected ...but regarding leap it's in discussion is what she told..it's doubt only 

Asthetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: chremma

Oh god the reporter🤣🤣Seriously manjari wants to marry Abhi🤪🤪is it Got that incest is being carried out here.

Ps. I don't wanna watch the leap, bcz right now AbhiRa need to know more about each other, i don't want them with a child even if its a happy pregnancy. Since beginning we are yearning for AbhiRa romance but no Gdimri is hellbent to ruin AbhiRa for us. FYI makerd we are only watching show for Harshali but if you are going to give us their sad and misunderstandings plot then we are not gonna watch the show anymore.

At times i do feel the rumors of Gdimri crushing and being obssesed with Harshad are true bcz thats why she is nit giving us romantic AbhiRa, can't believe she is the same Creative director eho gave such hot scenes to Kaira.

Pss. Channel has gone mad, why is it interfaring so much in yrkkh, is it interfering in other shows too?? Like seriously, we fans yearn for AbhiRa and no one is interested in a leap crap like Gen 2. Like seriously i wanna say some colorful words to all the incharges of the show there.🤬🤬

well can't say anything about gd cause i know nothing but keeping ur words in mind about season 2,i mean 🤣🤣🤣🤣........and u r so damn right about harshali,they are so beloved and if the makers had given them proper storyline this season would have Been the most successful one but anisha kairav,mera dimag out ho gya hai, tomorrow again kairav ki wajah se,Akshara will be late👺👺

Asthetic thumbnail

That's what this sequence of dance not for SR..not SR on way this was expected ...but regarding leap it's in discussion is what she told..it's doubt only 

yeahhh i mean abhira sb krenge but not what they should do,they will not communicate with each other,they will trust outsiders but not trust each other and SR to main ab bhool gyi hoon

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly is Gdimri letting her personal feelings getting in way of show's success. Really u can't imagine harshad and gdmiri as a pair.

Whatsover i just don't want AbhiRa to be ruined, i legit drenched my pillow when gen 3 leap ad came. I think yrkkh will lose huge fans if another leap, mu, or separation between abhira is planned

Edited by chremma - 1 years ago