Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Cant we start petition for show extension? But i guess its too late as they already launched promo of new show

CM fans on TT are going mad. already over 33K tweets to bring back the show. Even wahi has been liking many of those and reposting the trend on IG too. Lets hope makers shift it to OTT coz it can deffo work there. 😒 But rest isnt in our hands. 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

It has tweeted over 35.5k tday to bring back CM... uparse SB ko gali mili woh alag hai🤬😆...let see if PH ll shift it to ott 🤔

haan saw the gaalis they got 🤣 literally SB and BD arent spared at all today on TT. hope the appeal brings something good for us. atleast do a spin off or S2 on OTT. 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

haan saw the gaalis they got 🤣 literally SB and BD arent spared at all today on TT. hope the appeal brings something good for us. atleast do a spin off or S2 on OTT. 

SB deserves it as u can't axe a show overnite🤬...when u r in entertainment business a minimum professionnalism hona chahiye...but it seems SB waalon educated illiterate hai they didn't value its digital popularity🤢

Edited by Ziva01 - 1 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

Hope it ll make a difference and they can bring S2 or shift to OTT by god grace🙏

MochaQueen thumbnail

Oh Dear hope u r medicated or taking some home remedy like honey take care yaar 🤗

Maine toh nahin dekhoungi ...after CM i ll say alvida to SB😡

I was prescribed medicines but they didn't work. Now trying homeopathic since 2 days, feeling better already😳

I never cared about the channel until March when they started Shaheer's show and then brought in other new shows with good leads, I thought finally they don't care about trps but good content...guess I was wrong

MochaQueen thumbnail

It has tweeted over 35.5k tday to bring back CM... uparse SB ko gali mili woh alag hai🤬😆...let see if PH ll shift it to ott 🤔

That would be awesome, trps ki bhi koi chinta nahi and I think it has more viewership online anyway

MochaQueen thumbnail

CM fans on TT are going mad. already over 33K tweets to bring back the show. Even wahi has been liking many of those and reposting the trend on IG too. Lets hope makers shift it to OTT coz it can deffo work there. 😒 But rest isnt in our hands. 

I feel bad for Karan and Niyati yaar...such good actors and they came back after a long time...oozing chemistry but SB wasted it😡 this show shouldve aired on SP or Colors

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

I feel bad for Karan and Niyati yaar...such good actors and they came back after a long time...oozing chemistry but SB wasted it😡 this show shouldve aired on SP or Colors

yes i wish they come back togehter on screen

Ziva01 thumbnail

I was prescribed medicines but they didn't work. Now trying homeopathic since 2 days, feeling better already😳

I never cared about the channel until March when they started Shaheer's show and then brought in other new shows with good leads, I thought finally they don't care about trps but good content...guess I was wrong

Yup keep trying the homeopathic sometimes they are better 👍🏼

Same here dear i too thought SB is different greedy Sitara...it refers content over ratings but it proves me wrong 🤬😡

The tweets reached over 100K...let see if it ll make a difference🤔

Ziva01 thumbnail

Same here dear..NiRan hard work and talent not being recognised really hurt yaar 😭🥺

Their chemistry is so raw and organic...i hv seen such chemistry after years on ITV but gone wasted🤢

Agree if it was on Rangu at least they would hv given prior notice before pulling it off 😔