Frequent Posters

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

it's sad I quit because lost interest but wht can we do  

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

How do you know that Rahil wala Show will replace this? 🤔

Don’t understand strategy of StarBharat - axing a younger couple love story and bringing a older couple love story. 

Perhaps, they got inspired by seeing Anupama show get TRPs due to MaAn 🤡

Aaj hi article dekha new show ka IF pe, was wondering which show it will replace...then got to know that CM is ending but wo to end of Nov shuru hoga, then why the hurry to end this one? It could have easily gone on for 2 more weeks

SB is experimenting with every tactic to bring in ratings😆 plus I think their Iqbal Khan show is doing better than this

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Hi Hina🤗

Kaun sa Rahil Azam show ??? He is back with new show kya???

I didn't see any new promos on air???

Ziva🤗

aaj hi article aaya IF pe...its a mature love story

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Ziva🤗

aaj hi article aaya IF pe...its a mature love story

Hw r u dear?

Yup i saw its promo on Twitter...kameena SB has the audacity to launch the promo on the same day CM announced off air new🤬😡

To hell with its mature love story 🤬🤢... 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Aaj hi article dekha new show ka IF pe, was wondering which show it will replace...then got to know that CM is ending but wo to end of Nov shuru hoga, then why the hurry to end this one? It could have easily gone on for 2 more weeks

SB is experimenting with every tactic to bring in ratings😆 plus I think their Iqbal Khan show is doing better than this

That's wht am unable to understand y end it so abruptly when the other show ll start end of November

It could hv given them at 2 weeks more to hv proper closure 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Hw r u dear?

Yup i saw its promo on Twitter...kameena SB has the audacity to launch the promo on the same day CM announced off air new🤬😡

To hell with its mature love story 🤬🤢... 

Bas having a cough since over a month which is really irritating me...uske ilawa sab theek thaak😆 Hope you are good!

Maine bhi promo abhi dekha...didnt know they released it so soon! It didn't appeal to me, but story dekhoongi kaisi hai

MochaQueen thumbnail

That's wht am unable to understand y end it so abruptly when the other show ll start end of November

It could hv given them at 2 weeks more to hv proper closure 

Cant we start petition for show extension? But i guess its too late as they already launched promo of new show

Ziva01 thumbnail

Bas having a cough since over a month which is really irritating me...uske ilawa sab theek thaak😆 Hope you are good!

Maine bhi promo abhi dekha...didnt know they released it so soon! It didn't appeal to me, but story dekhoongi kaisi hai

Oh Dear hope u r medicated or taking some home remedy like honey take care yaar 🤗

Maine toh nahin dekhoungi ...after CM i ll say alvida to SB😡

Ziva01 thumbnail

Cant we start petition for show extension? But i guess its too late as they already launched promo of new show

It has tweeted over 35.5k tday to bring back CM... uparse SB ko gali mili woh alag hai🤬😆...let see if PH ll shift it to ott 🤔