Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Sid Malhotra is better than all these pale men photos posted in this topic 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

This whole thread is a bunch of my hot guy is better than your hot guy than all the hot guys and Missh coming in as usual and saying nobody is hot.

noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am surprised at the casual racism in the comments. 

I am not huge fan of Chris Evans except for Knives Out, he made cable-knit sweaters look so good! 

These lists are usually more on popularity rather than actually being sexy. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Supari_khala

This whole thread is a bunch of my hot guy is better than your hot guy than all the hot guys and Missh coming in as usual and saying nobody is hot.

It’s refreshing 😭😭

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: noorsand

I am surprised at the casual racism in the comments. 

I am not huge fan of Chris Evans except for Knives Out, he made cable-knit sweaters look so good! 

These lists are usually more on popularity rather than actually being sexy. 

Being white is crime and nothing said to or about white people is racism because apparently they are all trash and deserve because they need to pay for what some old useless inhuman have done. Hating on ALL WHITE PEOPLE is the new trend. 🤔

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: LazyBiing

Imagine crying about a “white boy” winning the title and blaming all the white beings for it and yet listing all WHITE BOYS for the win. (except for Elba & Isaac) Now that’s unjustified anger towards millions of white people while crying for other “white boys” to win, pick a side and decide what you’re most upset about.😆

Aaron Judge is mixed 😆

Calcifer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Why isn’t Henry Cavill in the list 😔 He is hotter than most of the people here 🥺

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Calcifer

Why isn’t Henry Cavill in the list 😔 He is hotter than most of the people here 🥺

Hope Henry makes it up to the next year...my absolute favorite from Hollywood  From geeky look to classy suit, he looks hot in every way, gosh!❤️

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: LazyBiing

Thanks for the tag luv 🥹💙 

To me no white, black, blue, green, gray, orange or another other colored person will ever come close to the SEXINESS that’s CHRIS EVANS. ☺️☺️🫣🫣🫣🫣

I don’t need a title to convince me but man, it’s so good that he’s won just so I can see people getting all worked up about it.😆

I am happy for my sexy jeeju, baaki duniya jo marzi kahe🥳 him and Ian are probably the only goras I find hot😆

Calcifer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Hope Henry makes it up to the next year...my absolute favorite from Hollywood  From geeky look to classy suit, he looks hot in every way, gosh!❤️

Same girlfriend same ❤️ He is sooo good looking 😍🥵