Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saakshi2k thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mkc12345

This whole grand hospital setup seems like an elaborate ploy to make sure Raavi will never be pregnant in the future 🤪

They didn't want bhabhi to be the only one who couldn't become a mother so they added Raavi to the mix as well 🤪

Lol 🤣

Og me iguess Raavi couldn't get pregnant so they copied that track here seems like🤪

Well mene usi din kaha tha jab shiva ne kasam khaai thi.. ki pakka aage jaake Raavi ko kuch hoga and she couldn't conceive... But yuckk what a way to show that... Chi ...

Wese yeh toh pata tha ki yeh ShiVi ka puchku dikhane se rahe ab toh agar show chala toh bhi no chance🤣

wanderlust321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Lol 🤣

Og me iguess Raavi couldn't get pregnant so they copied that track here seems like🤪

Well mene usi din kaha tha jab shiva ne kasam khaai thi.. ki pakka aage jaake Raavi ko kuch hoga and she couldn't conceive... But yuckk what a way to show that... Chi ...

Wese yeh toh pata tha ki yeh ShiVi ka puchku dikhane se rahe ab toh agar show chala toh bhi no chance🤣

Which kasamm?

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lol 🤣

They would never follow the og because they are not smart enough 🤪

They think they are the best writers ever and whatever they write is literary gold 🤪

I think it is an appendicitis surgery that Raavi needs.

Edited by mkc12345 - 1 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manny136

This whole pregnancy to emergency surgery is reminding me of this clip of greys anatomy i saw a while back it was from the 3rd season when Mer after recently hooking up with her ex who is still married lol starts feeling sick at her rounds throwing up etc then her friends start suspecting she might be pregnant at the same time her ex who is also an attending his wife practically everyone she knows at work hears this lol then the chief resident gal bailey gets her to go for a checkup after she starts getting intense pain. Bailey wants to be sure coz another intern yang had an ectopic pregnancy and collapsed during surgery and she hadnt told anyone so she doesnt want history repeating itself lol turns out mer has appendicitis and she is all drugged up and everything turns out fine lol 

I think same too and Shweta is going to use this to her advantage to show Raavi is pregnant and the murkh bhabhi won't say anything 🤪

I watched Grey's Anatomy also.

I watched only until the 7th season after that it was just so boring, I tapped out.

Edited by mkc12345 - 1 years ago
Saakshi2k thumbnail

Education track... 😭

When he got to know Raavi challenged rishita she will make shiva complete his studies and bet that payal. aur shiva ne josh me hosh khote hue bola jab tak teri kasam puri nhi karta hamara pati patni ka rishta aage nhi badhega🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Anyways track ka toh pata hai... Raavi will be humiliated, Shiva will be rage bull,suman will be zeher ugalne wali ichhdhari naagin, dhara will be mahaan, Rishita will be flipping, gombi will be zombie, dave will be nalla, krish will be gndu and new character shweewwwta will be smirking...

🙏🙏

wanderlust321 thumbnail

Anyways track ka toh pata hai... Raavi will be humiliated, Shiva will be rage bull,suman will be zeher ugalne wali ichhdhari naagin, dhara will be mahaan, Rishita will be flipping, gombi will be zombie, dave will be nalla, krish will be gndu and new character shweewwwta will be smirking...

🙏🙏

I’m eager to see how shiva reacts once he finds out the truth, bhabhi will tell him, but once he’s done blaming raavi and the damage is done 😂

Saakshi2k thumbnail

They are still shooting today's date...

https://instagram.com/stories/kanwardhillon_/2967784971323882442?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 

Lamba chalega track🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Looks like yeh TRP ka wait kar rahe the... Pata nahi kya trp aaegi.. badhe ghate bas top 10 shows se bahar aajae🤪

Last week kya dikhaya tha wese? Diwali prep? 

Edited by Saakshi2k - 1 years ago
Saakshi2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: wanderlust321

I’m eager to see how shiva reacts once he finds out the truth, bhabhi will tell him, but once he’s done blaming raavi and the damage is done 😂

He will cry little, and will shout no sorry speak to bhabhi kyu nahi bataya mujhe,but it would be interesting to know if Raavi leaves the house will he go yaa yeh bhi bhabhi karegi🤪

Yaa pata chala shiva ne hi ghar chhod diya🤣