Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

Bhabhi is no dooth ki dhuli...she very well knows the pros and cons..on one hand is her chiku bachaa..and on the other hand is her despo mahaan by shaadi bachaa...she has to believe the billi eating her steaming hot halwa with a spatula story of shwetha with no doubt in hell...

This sounds like Stockholm Syndrome where a victim of a kidnapping starts to trust, believe in the kidnapper than the outside world. BhabiMa is being held hostage  by Shweta because of Chiku and has developed a psychological bond with her, thus believing any crap she says. 
BhabiMa’s lack of trust on Krish and Rishita was blatantly visible and Raavi remotely even doesn’t figure in her list of people whom she believes.

At this time BhabiMa can only see Shweta, belive Shweta and like Shweta because she knows BhabiMa’s weakness and has her Trump card, ie Chiku 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

SBB segment

Raavi fainting and later crying in pain on the same day. Likewise no one is at home except BhabiMa and the criminal. BhabiMa trusts the criminal more and asking her to find an auto so she can take Raavi to the hospital. They also show the precap and Criminsl listening to it. 

If this surgery which Raavi  is going through is because of the side effects of the medication Shweta gave, She needs to be sued in criminal and civil court for trying to harm someone’s health. This us a very bog offense but writers know how to save their favorite character.

Thank God, no interviews. I can’t hear justifications and gloating about this track 🤮🤮

https://youtu.be/5NOwpsd8AdM

mpks1 thumbnail

Synopsis is out in Hulu 🤣 The day is not even done in India and we already got the synopsis for the next episode😆

Episode #573

Raavi is pregnant? 🤣

A4D0F0E8-83B1-4B80-83BA-FF4F76A15BC9.jpeg

BhabiMa dhanya ho aap - signs of pregnancy 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

SBS segment 

Raavi is in the hospital and the real Doctor sats she needs surgery? For what? Appendicitis? Gallstones, Cyst or fibroid removal? How did the Doctor come to a conclusion immediately?  That’s  the speciality of ITV Doctors😆

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SOMETHING CALLED A PHONE? BhabiMa was informed it’s not pregnancy yet she will do some kaand by not telling anyone about Raavi’s condition😕

Shiva has every right to know. But the dumb woman will come up with her own lame ass reason😕
And the criminal is going to pass this as pregnancy? Man, I thought she is smarter than this but looks like she is a dumb criminal not the intelligent kind 😆

BTW, you don’t need surgery for an abortion, if this is passed as one😕

Even if you are not in medical  profession, every little detail is available online these days, no one seems to use them. All that effort by Google to put information is going waste 😆

Leadben/KM interview - As usual snooze fest. Leadben accepted that BhabiMa has become Chaudrayin yet again for the Trillionth time 😆

Alice’s interview - explained the scene. But what surprises me is that Raavi was actually taken to the hospital for something because usually she gets cured by BhabiMa’s Home Remedy 😆

Suman and Nalayaks are also at the hospital 😆 - They will go around becoming Mother Teresa but won’t do a crap for their wives 😆 LAGE RAHO! 😆

https://youtu.be/JtAOCUuIdXE

Yeh pura pagal khaana hospital ko kyun nahi baksh dete 🤬

They are going to do tamasha and sasta comedy in the hospital as well 🤬

What is the point of hiding anything?

Raavi is going for a surgery for what?

If she isn't pregnant and she is going for a surgery isn't that something that needs to be told to the entire family, especially her husband?

Like seriously wtf?

Bhabhi hiding everything all the time has always ended badly for Raavi, always. 

Why do they continue to write dumbassry dialogues and tracks for bhabhi then they don't understand why we don't like her 🤪

There is something called character growth but not with these writers. What a bunch of idiots 🤬

Thanks for tagging me 😊

mkc12345 thumbnail

SBB segment

Raavi fainting and later crying in pain on the same day. Likewise no one is at home except BhabiMa and the criminal. BhabiMa trusts the criminal more and asking her to find an auto so she can take Raavi to the hospital. They also show the precap and Criminsl listening to it. 

If this surgery which Raavi  is going through is because of the side effects of the medication Shweta gave, She needs to be sued in criminal and civil court for trying to harm someone’s health. This us a very bog offense but writers know how to save their favorite character.

Thank God, no interviews. I can’t hear justifications and gloating about this track 🤮🤮

https://youtu.be/5NOwpsd8AdM

If bhabhi knows Raavi isn't pregnant then she will not say anything because she likes to feel important with knowing stuff that others don't know 🤪

Shweta giving Raavi pills without her knowledge is already criminal and there is already enough things that she can go to jail for, child abusing, property damage, messing with someone reproductive health, theft, etc.

Her roaming around freely without any sort of consequences is despicable 🤢🤬

Thanks for tagging me 😊

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Synopsis is out in Hulu 🤣 The day is not even done in India and we already got the synopsis for the next episode😆

Episode #573

Raavi is pregnant? 🤣

Are they releasing the synopses early so that people will continue watching the show?! Matlab segments release kar denge, episodes release kar denge, kuch bhi kar lenge, lekin ek accha story wala track nahi denge. 😆

Anyway, Raavi is not pregnant (thank God!!), and she has to have some sort of surgery. BhabhiMa is, as usual, using her adbhut dimaag to do some kaand. Shweta is also there to add to it. And bacha kucha kami, Suman Kaki and her chaar nalaayak will complete. In all this, I hope Raavi comes out intact and healthy with no other issues.

This track is going to be full raita, is going to have no sense, and there is going to be no sametna of the raita either. And obviously, the criminal will go unpunished because God forbid karma actually gets to someone in this show. 😔

Thanks for tagging me, Akka. ❤️

P.s. Pregnancy mein pet dard hota hai kya?!

mkc12345 thumbnail

Episode #573

Raavi is pregnant? 🤣

Lol, bhabhi is always jumping to the stupidest conclusions lol 🤣

She knows right that Shiva and Raavi have been fighting for a long time how can they be intimately involved, idiot 🤪

How disgusting is Shweta always eavesdropping 🤢🤬

I'm glad I haven't seen the last few episodes because her face everywhere is just so annoying with her sumo haircut 🤢🤬

I get the same feeling when I see her when I see broccoli, disgusting 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Thanks for tagging me 😊

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Lol, bhabhi is always jumping to the stupidest conclusions lol 🤣

She knows right that Shiva and Raavi have been fighting for a long time how can they be intimately involved, idiot 🤪

How disgusting is Shweta always eavesdropping 🤢🤬

I'm glad I haven't seen the last few episodes because her face everywhere is just so annoying with her sumo haircut 🤢🤬

I get the same feeling when I see her when I see broccoli, disgusting 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Thanks for tagging me 😊

Broccoli! 🤣

The comparison. 🤣

mkc12345 thumbnail

This whole grand hospital setup seems like an elaborate ploy to make sure Raavi will never be pregnant in the future 🤪

They didn't want bhabhi to be the only one who couldn't become a mother so they added Raavi to the mix as well 🤪

manny136 thumbnail

This whole pregnancy to emergency surgery is reminding me of this clip of greys anatomy i saw a while back it was from the 3rd season when Mer after recently hooking up with her ex who is still married lol starts feeling sick at her rounds throwing up etc then her friends start suspecting she might be pregnant at the same time her ex who is also an attending his wife practically everyone she knows at work hears this lol then the chief resident gal bailey gets her to go for a checkup after she starts getting intense pain. Bailey wants to be sure coz another intern yang had an ectopic pregnancy and collapsed during surgery and she hadnt told anyone so she doesnt want history repeating itself lol turns out mer has appendicitis and she is all drugged up and everything turns out fine lol