Bigg Boss 16 - Daily Discussion Topic - 5th Nov 2022-Shanivaar Ka Vaar - Page 139

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Archana is the only person who could get this reaction from Abdu.  Good for the game. 

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail

spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Archana is the only person who could get this reaction from Abdu.  Good for the game. 

I am loving Archana for this. πŸ˜Š 

I am also glad to see Abdu as a captain is not lazy or just doing nothing. He is reacting and trying to do everything from getting angry and complaining about Archana. πŸ˜Š

I think Archana is Abdu’s new target. Sumbul and Priyanka may be off the hook. πŸ˜†

baavramann thumbnail

Too much Gaundarya content in the episode again. Boring. Kuch aur dikhao. Gautam is cunning but pretends to be innocent/dumb. He does have fleeting moments of honesty though. Soundarya may or may not be faking about her feelings for Gautam. She is playing her cards well and also getting audience sympathy.

The Priyanka-Shiv fight was juvenile although the topic of discussion (buzzer) was an interesting one which should have been dissected more. It would have been good to see Sumbul go and a wild card come in.

Archana deserves a long stay in the house for her ability to stir up things. She is unfiltered and usually has a sporting spirit. She doesn't have a big fanbase though and will probably garner hate both in the house and among viewers.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I am loving Archana for this. πŸ˜Š 

I am also glad to see Abdu as a captain is not lazy or just doing nothing. He is reacting and trying to do everything from getting angry and complaining about Archana. πŸ˜Š

I think Archana is Abdu’s new target. Sumbul and Priyanka may be off the hook. πŸ˜†

Abdu is the most real contestant. I am liking that he is taking the captaincy seriously. 

Good job by Archana to make his captaincy difficult and treat him as any other contestant.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Animated GIF

Akshitha121 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Soundarya doesn't know about it na.I hope she knows about it somehow and tells Sumbul off about it.Fan hone ka yeh Matlab nahi hain that I will blindly support her. If she is right, I definitely will. But if she is wrong in my opinion,I will point it out.

Obviously she does not have self respect or madam se vahi baat suni bhi nhi jati. 

spicysagar thumbnail

One more proof Nimrit is being favored by Biggboss πŸ˜’

Look at Biggboss creative team how conveniently they edited this whole segment where Shiv is asked to dip Priyanka or Nimrit’s face in ice water. πŸ€”  
This is where Shiv dipped Nimrit’s face when asked who will be paltu who may change stand for her own convenience. πŸ˜†

Between Priyanka and Nimrit, Shiv made Nimrit look bad over here, so they edited the task performed by Shiv, Priyanka and Nimrit out of episode. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/qaeSYS6A_XE

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago