Bigg Boss 16 - Daily Discussion Topic - 5th Nov 2022-Shanivaar Ka Vaar

Posted: 1 years ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

- Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 16 

Do not bring contestant's personal lives/history in this thread.

Do not bring previous season discussion in this thread.

- Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So better keep the discussion limited to individual performances.

- You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.

Do not post any social media content to the DDT, whether that is tweets, IG updates, articles, or any other form of SM content. Use the social media thread, ATs, or main forum for such discussions.

- As this show involve celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticismLearn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing his/her limit.

- For additional rules please read RULES THREAD

- For any assistance or complaint contact mnx12Minionitedevashree_hLeprechaun, or Armu4eva

Originally posted by CobraKai1972

Chulbul paaji, kya pate ki baat boli smiley37

I'd still buy their nonsense had they had taken Stan's name instead of Gori 's. But Gori?! Isko kuch bhi nahi samajh aa raha hai, jo thoda bohot aa raha tha, iske baad woh bhi khatam ho jayega smiley44

isliye to yeah season ka one week what I saw has been entertaining in the most different way (the few moments…) poora unintentional comedy hain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Hosting se le kar contestants ka interactions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aur yeh Googly … I feel bad kabhee kabhee. Kyon itttooo se chotey minds ke saath kheelvaar kartaa hain nikamma BB smiley19

wah wah. Mein first hoi gavaaaa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Yeh bhee ek unintentional comedy ho gayee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Mere 100/100 ho gayaa ab yeah season ke goals πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Kal se BB over for me :)

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 1 years ago

Chingooo. Dekh. First bhee mein. Second bheee. Prev seasons mein to possible heen naheen thaa chingoo ke hotey hua. 

Yeah nachi ke beena chingaaa ka kya ho gaya πŸ˜­

Originally posted by TC_FA

maybe you have forgotten that abdu chose nimrit for that dinner in first week itself 

Yes, I remember Abdu chose Nimrit.

After Abdu became close to Nimrit, slowly everyone against Nimrit got in his bad books.

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago

Abdu is not so loved in this forum hence high chances of abdu winningπŸ₯³

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

isliye to yeah season ka one week what I saw has been entertaining in the most different way (the few moments…) poora unintentional comedy hain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Hosting se le kar contestants ka interactions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aur yeh Googly … I feel bad kabhee kabhee. Kyon itttooo se chotey minds ke saath kheelvaar kartaa hain nikamma BB smiley19

wah wah. Mein first hoi gavaaaa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Yeh bhee ek unintentional comedy ho gayee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Mere 100/100 ho gayaa ab yeah season ke goals πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Kal se BB over for me :)

Hey hi Jasoos πŸ₯³, you watching this one? I'm watching it on and off but I certainly see this season as Rubina 2.0 Vs Rahul 2.0 with cameo from Abhinav 2.0🀣, and we all know what the results gonna be, so no curiosity at all thereπŸ˜†

Originally posted by spicysagar

Yes, I remember Abdu chose Nimrit.

After Abdu became close to Nimrit, slowly everyone against Nimrit got in his bad books.

the dynamics are so interesting when it comes to Abdu. I remember birdbrained telling chatoorlombdee. If Abdu was a gal I would be chasing her. Her reply was … Yas. I have tried so hard to speak to him but Abdu is v strong on his loyalties and can’t be swayed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. If you notice she is always trying to tell him β€” Bhai think on your own .. just another way of saying please kisi aur ki side bhee le (like mine) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Salman has asked Gori to correct her trajectory if she wants to reach finale πŸ˜†

In other words, please stop playing smartly and making alliances. You're spoiling the game of favorites of makers πŸ˜†

#SajjanAdmiAnkitBabuFTW πŸ₯³

#DentistGrowABloodySpine

#BBCreativesFTL  

#GoriTheMastermindFTPool πŸ˜†

#BhaturaForTheJail πŸ€’