Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I guess it's fine if her friend has moved on and doesn't mind, as long as no one cheated on anyone.

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

It's not even that.. Nora imagine some creepy af family member ( which he is considering its her bff hubby).. comes on to you..

And then instead of been highly offended and disgusted and creeped out and ready to bash him or run.. imagine you respectfully decline it and continue your merry ways...

... not even in bollywood bruh.

It happens in imaginary meadows to fair maidens. All the time. Get with the system, yo

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Clearly most people have only read the headline and not the post explaining that their affair started while he was married to the best friend.  She’s definitely a B but he’s an a$$hole and a cheating dog.  

I don’t even know who Hansika, Sohail, and Rinky are.  But I know who Sridevi, Boney, and Mona are, and quite possibly Alia, Ranbir, and Katrina. 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

chalo acha hua best friend Mehr Jesia ka pati, Arjun rampal ne khud hi dump kar diya varna Sussane ko bhi yahi sab sunna padta aaj 😒  

tabhi bencho chipakti rehti hai Hrithik k sath takhi log uska arjun vala kaand bhul jaye 😆

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

THOUGHT WE COULD SHARE 👏

https://giphy.com/gifs/SUisoaPa7VaRJLMj8C

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Definitely Sohail would be a rich guy, pinkvilla and other sites say so. What I meant was apart from money, Hansika yearned for affection, care and attention which she probably got from this guy. You knew there are group outings and bonding is easier and people come closer. May be something like this happened. Men go after younger prettier girls and these marriages are quite successful.

Yes. Older man and young woman is extremely successful in real life in BW actors. 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The guy's family sounds more horrible. Rinky did a big mistake, by handing over her jewellery to in laws. No one can keep the bride's jewellery. Its stree dhan, legally belongs to the bride.

I want the girls to never give your jewellery to anyone including your mother if you have siblings. 

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Cheaters can't be faithfuls n i commend it. Both will face heavy atrocious karma for sure. More strength to rinky.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Oh Motwani is a B of the HIGHEST ORDER for doing this to her “bff.” I just believe such people are bad people. But her fiancé is an A$$HOLE OF THE FIRST ORDER. I loathe such people. She actively cheated on her bff with BFF’s HUSBAND, broke their marriage & they all along, gas-lit the poor bff/wife. What awful people. Anyway Motwani is superrr dodgy, always has been. Her entire family is too, just look at all the strong rumours since Motwani was a child that her money & power hungry mother made her take hormone injections to age her faster to earn money through her. If you’ve this sort of EFFED up life & family, you’re going to be the same way.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Oh Motwani is a B of the HIGHEST ORDER for doing this to her “bff.” I just believe such people are bad people. But her fiancé is an A$$HOLE OF THE FIRST ORDER. I loathe such people. She actively cheated on her bff with BFF’s HUSBAND, broke their marriage & they all along, gas-lit the poor bff/wife. What awful people. Anyway Motwani is superrr dodgy, always has been. Her entire family is too, just look at all the strong rumours since Motwani was a child that her money & power hungry mother made her take hormone injections to age her faster to earn money through her. If you’ve this sort of EFFED up life & family, you’re going to be the same way.

I have a feeling Riva Arora will have a similar future. Her mother is also injecting her with hormones for money.