Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

It's not even that.. Nora imagine some creepy af family member ( which he is considering its her bff hubby).. comes on to you..

And then instead of been highly offended and disgusted and creeped out and ready to bash him or run.. imagine you respectfully decline it and continue your merry ways...

... not even in bollywood bruh.

Then, how would we have affairs in this world? There's place for every kind of relationship and I think it depends on perception that she has of him. I mean, if it is an extremely good looking man with a sexy voice, you can't be mad at them, now can you? 

There's a time and place for morality 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Thanks for your perspective

There is something in your city waters that makes everyone hit on you. Sometimes your bff husband.. sometimes your ex boss. Better stay safe Minty..  it must be so hard being that desirable πŸ’”

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Then, how would we have affairs in this world? There's place for every kind of relationship and I think it depends on perception that she has of him. I mean, if it is an extremely good looking man with a sexy voice, you can't be mad at them, now can you? 

There's a time and place for morality 

Thanks for explaining it to me.. I guess if she was really hot, with a sexy voice and my bff wife.. I'd respectfully.... ...respectfully... respectfully.... jump on the table and scream bro's before ho*'s !!! πŸ˜†

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Both the bolded points combined

If so, then there was no need to show respect to the man who made you feel that way. Avoiding conflicts is understandable but addressing issues for your loved ones is way more important

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

Thanks for explaining it to me.. I guess if she was really hot, with a sexy voice and my bff wife.. I'd respectfully.... ...respectfully... respectfully.... jump on the table and scream bro's before ho*'s !!! πŸ˜†

Record and upload it here when you do that I don't want to miss it πŸ˜‚

Edited by NoraSM - 1 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Everyone is someone's ex πŸ˜†

means we cannot marry that person???. unless she broke their marriage and then marrying him like Shilpa Shetty and Rani Mukherjee then defo she is a home breaker and ex is a creepy

Edited by PD_forums - 1 years ago
DoNotDisturb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PD_forums

Everyone is someone's ex πŸ˜†

means we cannot marry that person???. unless she broke their marriage and then marrying him like Shilpa Shetty and Rani Mukherjee then defo she is a home breaker and ex is a creepy

Apparently yes, broke the marriage. They married In 2016, when she was a part of the celebrations herself. Then after marriage the best friend caught them hanging out with each other etc etc.

atominis thumbnail

Reminds me of Smriti Irani. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Very sad and unfortunate. This is the price of glamour, game and money and lostπŸ˜ͺ the precious childhood.

Now it must be tough to tolerate and live without the earlier limelight and money. So from wherever you very  attention and care, one's heart goes there. I blame her parents for ruining her life.

Hope she gets help and counseling. It's never too late to stand up for oneself.

Another girl from TV, also dating a much older guyπŸ™„πŸ˜£

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Very sad and unfortunate. This is the price of glamour, game and money and lostπŸ˜ͺ the precious childhood.

Now it must be tough to tolerate and live without the earlier limelight and money. So from wherever you very  attention and care, one's heart goes there. I blame her parents for ruining her life.

Hope she gets help and counseling. It's never too late to stand up for oneself.

Another girl from TV, also dating a much older guyπŸ™„πŸ˜£

i also thought she married him for money but the guy has less than her or Google source is wrong..

πŸ‘€

Screenshot_20221105-194515-954.png

Edited by Dirdam - 1 years ago