Anupamaa

Happy Birthday Alison (Baazigar0) l An Autumnal Tale of Love - Page 4

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shriz

Happy b'day roast partner(i know I'm kinda late to the party but then that's not my 

fault tbh coz i was busy breathing and trust me that's not an easy task especially if you live in Delhi )πŸ˜‡  

who told you it's my birthday ??? 🧐 

there is no food if that's why you're here, Shrizzy. πŸ˜’ 

anyways, i am feeling sorry that you came all the way here in this dangerous place (anupamaa forum) on an empty stomach and empty lungs. here is some fresh air : 

To read further you need to answer one of the following questions : 

1)48% of 2500 – {(73 Γ— 8) /√196} – 15% of (80/3) = 5

2)In the word β€˜scent’, which letter is silent? S or C? E

3)Why does shriz consider me one of her favourite human? because i share "hits you missed - bollywood edition" with you and only you. here is one i am listening to rn.... "I am a cool cat" from 16 December

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnUOHpkzsYw

Look at you girl, shamelessly reading further without answering any of the questions πŸ‘ see above ^ πŸ’…πŸΌ

Well this is what I expected from you so i have already kept a punishment ready πŸ˜Ž you probably have a punishment only and no gift. πŸ€”

You broke the rule so now you will have to hear the cringiest and yet most spoken sentence made in the history of mankind from me i.e"I love you " πŸ€‘ ok, im ready. sounds like something i would like. πŸ˜ƒ

And in case your ignorant ass wants to know the answer of the above questions consult once upon a time topper komal for the maths ka sawaal and Shakespeare ki daadi Ruchi for angrezi ka sawaal πŸ‘πŸΌ ok, thank you for choosing people who won't charge me πŸ’΅

For third sawaal you need to consult alien when he visits earth coz even i don't know the answer πŸ€ͺ - is he cute? 

(Since this is anupama forum I'm afraid a few feminists will come fighting me as to why i referred to the aliens as "he" and not "she " πŸ˜† - aane do. i have a weapon no one can defeat, Ali ka HINDI. πŸ˜Ž

I can already imagine anupama saying "Kya aliens banney ka haq sirf mardo ka hota hai" πŸ€‘ but that's a different topic altogether so let's forget about that)  - no comment. 

For now all i can say is that you are the best human being i ever had the chance to meet be it irl or virtually (and you know i don't exaggerate things unless it's about roasting certain someone ) i wanna call you the P word publicly but i will be jelly if any randoms call u it. so i will refrain. you know you have a very special part of my congested heart. dont worry i will buy an oxygen tank from Amazon and send it to you. you only have to pay the taxes, shipping fees, import fees, etc. (nothing in this world is free babe.)

Ok I'm not gonna write anything else or i will die of cringe attack so yeah bye bye πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ COULD U BE ANY CUTER?? IM SO OVER IT. πŸ₯Ή

btw what was the "cringiest and most spoken sentence"? you gave an example but you didn't say what it was. take your time. πŸ˜³

I LOVE YOU SHRIZZY!!!!! you are the funniest, cutest, roast-iest, loving - dayum you are one confused chick. whatever you are my special cool beautiful friend. 

anyways time to leave, party is over. thank for you coming.  πŸ™πŸΌ

here is your take-home gift :

https://i.imgur.com/nLolz1F.jpg

Edited by BaAZiGar0 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

Wish u many happy  returns  of the day 

hi surabhi, thank you so much for the sweet wish! you are one of the first on the forum to wish me ! πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ take care of yourself. 

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Happy Birthday Sweetheat. πŸ€—

hey thank you! i hope you are keeping well. β€οΈ

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: V_ka_attitude

Aliiiiii wishing you a very happy birthday πŸŽ‰

We miss you girl. Hope you are having a wonderful day, hope you cut another bicep cake.

~Vaibs

hey pretty girl, i miss you guys too. β€οΈ

guess what tho? you will be proud of me, V. πŸ˜³

i reported dadaji on IG the other day for fraud. 🌚

2.2M followers and only 15 comments.  

what an inspiration he is! πŸ‘

🀣🀣🀣

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arya212002

Ali babe, wishing you a very very happy birthday 🎁Hope you have had a fair share of πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ cake πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Love u and missing all the fun we used to have here ❀️❀️❀️

whew, is it possible to experience nostalgia after a couple of months? πŸ₯Ί

love you too girl. im remembering all of the fun moments and laughs we shared here. thank you so much for the wishes, im not gonna lie im happy you got the tag and i got to see your name pop up after so long, Arya.  remember when i made you that collection of bae's fingers in the mandir? 🀣

anyways, where else r u active?? keep in touch. β€οΈ

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Param-Sundari

It's Ali's birthday πŸ₯Ί

Just seems like last month when she was bluffing me saying her birthday is in June πŸ˜‚

Happy Birthday babes. Love you loads. 😘

I'm not sure if you're single, but if you are then, I manifest bicep guy for your ❀️

WOMAN. the General in charge. 🫑

guess whose promo came out on my bday? πŸ‘€

if i told u my bday was in June, P it's cuz i was prolly signing up for something free and i wanted it right away. 

anywaysssss i miss you girl. 

are we gonna have a 3rd forum together or nah??

i know color is crapola but he looks goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood 

if u say u aren't gonna watch it im gonna be 

https://i.imgur.com/oVlhiyH.jpg

dont upset me on my birthday Pooja...

oh yeah thank you for the bday wishes and love you 2 girl!!! 

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
thank you so much ! it was a great one! πŸ˜ƒ

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SmithaRam

Many happy returns of the day, Ali! β€οΈπŸ€—

Beautiful snippet Ruchi β€οΈ

hi, how are you?? i miss seeing your posts and πŸ€£

thank you for the wishes Smitha. 

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
hi there, thank you so much for wishing me!!! 

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
thank you! hru ? still watching ? i havent been here in a while since i publicly denounced the show, so i dont know who is active on here these days πŸ˜†