The vase is broken - the truth comes out

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Like I said yesterday, it was Priya who stopped the vase, you guys all remember, right?

This is a symbol of what will happen next, and it was in the past. Priya, as a strong goddess, will stand up for her love and truth.

I am happy that she finally spoke out, even if Ram did not hear, he has the right to do so. Everyone strives for mother's love as the highest goal, right?

Priya understands him too and is ready to fight for him so that he gets what he deserves to be loved. Not money, but his, human, son.

Priya is hurt, but she will get her way, as with Vedika, who received beautiful slaps in the face. Nandini will fall into a deep hole with her performance, the way she brazenly admitted to Priya's face her interest in money, but not in Ram, will destroy her. Villains are never taught to be silent, or what? Dirty conceit and self-confidence. Even if there is memory loss and all that in the future, Ram will hear the truth in one moment and she will catch up with him.

After all, love can conquer everything, we know this and Priya knows, so she suffers, but she stands straight and looks people in the eyes. She is raising her daughter the same way, so Pihu will be able to bring dad to where he should be. One day, the love of girls will give him so much strength that no one else's acceptance, except for those who are worthy of him, will not interest him. Believe in them three, and believe me a little. It will work)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SEA05

Like I said yesterday, it was Priya who stopped the vase, you guys all remember, right? YEAH 

This is a symbol of what will happen next, and it was in the past. Priya, as a strong goddess, will stand up for her love and truth. ABSOLUTELY RIGHT 👍

I am happy that she finally spoke out, even if Ram did not hear, he has the right to do so. Everyone strives for mother's love as the highest goal, right? EXACTLY 🤍

Priya understands him too and is ready to fight for him so that he gets what he deserves to be loved. Not money, but his, human, son. EXACTLY 💯💯💯 

Priya is hurt, but she will get her way, as with Vedika, who received beautiful slaps in the face. Nandini will fall into a deep hole with her performance, the way she brazenly admitted to Priya's face her interest in money, but not in Ram, will destroy her. Villains are never taught to be silent, or what? Dirty conceit and self-confidence. Even if there is memory loss and all that in the future, Ram will hear the truth in one moment and she will catch up with him.YEAH LOVED THE WAY PRIYA SLAPPED VEDIKA 🤬😡😡 TWICE , WITCH VEDIKA 🤬 DESERVED IT 👏👏👏👏

After all, love can conquer everything, we know this and Priya knows, so she suffers, but she stands straight and looks people in the eyes. She is raising her daughter the same way, so Pihu will be able to bring dad to where he should be. One day, the love of girls will give him so much strength that no one else's acceptance, except for those who are worthy of him, will not interest him. Believe in them three, and believe me a little. It will work) PERFECTLY PENNED 👏👏👏👏✨

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully penned 👏👏👏👏✨

SEA05 thumbnail

Vedika's blows are just the beginning, Nandu and co are in for a surprise, if not now, but by all means

SEA05 thumbnail

I have no doubt that each of them will receive their dose of ink and cow patties in the face)

SEA05 thumbnail

It was very funny for me to write this)