Are you Hrithik πŸ˜‚ 

She talked about HR making post for her birthday not you πŸ€ͺ 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Are you Hrithik πŸ˜‚ 

She talked about HR making post for her birthday not you πŸ€ͺ 

@Bold - joke tha woh pagli, joke... she wrote LMAO, duh... 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

@Bold - joke tha woh pagli, joke... she wrote LMAO, duh... 

Joke tha par minty ki arzoo bhi 

Kya pata kabhi sach ho hi jaye πŸ˜³ 

PeerParai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

This seems all TOO cringe to me. Saba comes across as a wannabe hippie. Like a metropolitan one who would never commit to the actual lifestyle. 

Also I'm surprised how he always manages to post such weird pics of her. πŸ˜†

This is the reason why I don't find them cute, when in theory I should've; they are too cringey, especially Saba, she gives me the IaM-nOt-LiKe-OtHeR-giRls and "cool girl" vibes and no authenticity to her.

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PeerParai

This is the reason why I don't find them cute, when in theory I should've; they are too cringey, especially Saba, she gives me the IaM-nOt-LiKe-OtHeR-giRls and "cool girl" vibes and no authenticity to her.

dekh raha hun tab se, teri child- like baaton se toh aisa lag raha hain tu badi jal rahi hai πŸ˜†

Edited by PardesiBabu - 1 years ago
PeerParai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

dekh raha hun tab se, teri child- like baaton se toh aisa lag raha hain tu badi jal rahi hai πŸ˜†

LOL Saba se? you wishπŸ˜‚β€¦ that means I should like Hrithik, which I don’t at all cause he’s personality is bland like British mashed potatoes with a side of plain cottage-cheese... he is a boring actor as well, so nope.

I just don’t like inauthentic and image conscious people and tend to armchair psychoanalyze them when I see one and yay for me 'cause the entertainment business is full of them.

PardesiBabu thumbnail

LOL Saba se? you wishπŸ˜‚β€¦ that means I should like Hrithik, which I don’t at all cause he’s personality is bland like British mashed potatoes with a side of plain cottage-cheese... he is a boring actor as well, so nope.

I just don’t like inauthentic and image conscious people and tend to armchair psychoanalyze them when I see one and yay for me 'cause the entertainment business is full of them.

Konsa psychoanalysis, tera ek bhi analysis fit nahi baitha abhi tak toh, image conscious hota toh Saba ko khulamkhula  date nahi karta 

naya naya id banakar kyun aayi hai saaf saaf dikh raha hai tu jal rahi hai πŸ˜†

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes. A couple with lovey-dovey socmed messages and so into each other is like the seems like the quintessential Bolly couple. They completely fit this "she is a dreamer and he is a realist" trope but something's amiss to me. They lack authenticity and just seems like they are to push this narrative they are so and so. Now people would say that they scream authenticity because HR had a 180 degree spin to his personality ever since he met Saba but you know real authentic vibe does not need to be showcased so much. 

As for Saba, she isn't too much in media glare so we can't really gauge her real personality but from what I have seen, the wannabe hippie slash dreamer girl is a perfect fit for her. πŸ˜†

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

Yes. A couple with lovey-dovey socmed messages and so into each other is like the seems like the quintessential Bolly couple. They completely fit this "she is a dreamer and he is a realist" trope but something's amiss to me. They lack authenticity and just seems like they are to push this narrative they are so and so. Now people would say that they scream authenticity because HR had a 180 degree spin to his personality ever since he met Saba but you know real authentic vibe does not need to be showcased so much. 

As for Saba, she isn't too much in media glare so we can't really gauge her real personality but from what I have seen, the wannabe hippie slash dreamer girl is a perfect fit for her. πŸ˜†

Hippie dreamer girl toh voh bilkul nahi hai, balki ek Rockstar - actress hai aur dimaag sahi hai uska . 

narrative aur assumptions toh tum log khud hi bana rahe ho . Jabki ye Hrithik ka sirf dusra post hai uske liye woh bhi ek saal k baad aur ek bday post hai. Na toh Saba publicity bhukkad hai na hi Hrithik . 

Mujhe toh Vickat k baad sabse genuine aur authentic couple Hrithik aur Saba ka hi lagta hai 

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Mere Vickat aur Saba Hrithik - dono ke pyar k dushman ko yeh gaana pesh karta hun

https://youtu.be/PKXve3s24t0

Tayyab ali pyar ke dushman hai hai