Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I guess it is holding well..low but steady collections..may emerge as average since budget is not much?

https://www.koimoi.com/box-office/phone-bhoot-box-office-day-4-early-trends-vs-mili-double-xl-it-all-starts-stumbling-for-the-new-releases/amp/

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I have been hearing so many numbers but a lot saying 45-50 cr is the budget...so idk

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It’s not any different than Gangu or Brahmastra, they inflated their figures and reduced the budget πŸ˜†

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

AT 10 CRORE RETURNS AND COUNTING SO FAR.....πŸ‘πŸΌ

https://giphy.com/gifs/ExcelMovies-WmzeTFAhSNv4zf4jAS 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Phone bhoot is such a fun ride in the 1st half..it was actually so funny that I was laughing almost through out. It is the second half which kills it. There is a definite lack of plot..one may wish it had more depth in terms of plot and storyline, like the back story of raghini was waterthin and to spoil it all is the ending and last 15min..Had Gurmeet handled that better with the help of better writing, it would have been amazing. 

Nonetheless, this is a decent movie which is genuinely funny. Kudos to the cast for handling it so so well. Ishan and Sidhant are hilarious, they totally nailed it and katrina does her part equally well..the main highlight is their equation and not once does that look forced or unreal and kudos to the cast for that..also I have to say katrina has looked so gorgeous through out the movie, one of her best looks in a movie in recent times.

2.5/5

I wish how they had worked better on writing..

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I wonder why so many Hindi movies recently lack a good writing (going with the reviews I read here and elsewhere) when the content is original (not a remake). Who is to blame? The producer? director? writer himself?

I would not blame the actors as - if they aren't producing - they generally haven't a say in the plot/dialogues, they have to perform the respective character in a believable/relatable way.

It's a pity when a movie is let down by the writing department...it really can destroy other positive impressions.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail

PHONE BHOOT RUNDOWN 

Special effects  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Dialogue was πŸ‘πŸΌ

The plot didn't flow πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

OVERALL OK ....3/5

rckRadhe thumbnail

Frankly, the budget was cheap (45 crore) for a bollywood movie. Limitations exist at this budget, and EDITING would be the staple. Finally, this movie (Phone Bhoot) was started during the pandemic.  Therefore IMPRESSIVE kudos to the ... πŸ‘πŸΌ Directors πŸ‘πŸΌ Producers πŸ‘πŸΌ Writers πŸ‘πŸΌ & Crew Members.

Edited by rckRadhe - 1 years ago