Quick update on what happened post shaadi?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello IFians... 

I was traveling last couple of weeks and had been super busy and unfortunately, this stupid hotstar does not work on same plan in the US, how is the show doing? Last I saw was Ginni and Aditya ki shaadi where he vows and she only has flashback of diary during pheras... 

Is it fun to go ahead and binge watch, can someone provide quick summary please 😆 dekhungi toh sahi, par need to check what's up in this show. I will need couple of days to calibrate myself🤪

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Hello IFians... 

I was traveling last couple of weeks and had been super busy and unfortunately, this stupid hotstar does not work on same plan in the US, how is the show doing? Last I saw was Ginni and Aditya ki shaadi where he vows and she only has flashback of diary during pheras... 

Is it fun to go ahead and binge watch, can someone provide quick summary please 😆 dekhungi toh sahi, par need to check what's up in this show. I will need couple of days to calibrate myself🤪

The speed is very fast. After Wedding, Ginni faints. In their room, Ginni wakes up and Adi tries to be romantic. But someone knocks. Ginni once again gets flashbacks of diary and sleeps. Adi comes back and is disappointed to see Ginni sleeping.

Next day Gulabo comes to take Ginni for Pag Phera. Then after they leave, Adi finds out that Dasrji is the one who stole diary from Khushwant. Adi goes to Ginni to tell her the truth. Gulabo gives him Khushwant's ring. Adi out of guilt couldn't tell the truth.

Ambar holds a gun to his head saying Adi will tell the truth to Ginni, he will lose the trust from Adi which he earned, he did everything for family, so it's better for him to die. Daarji takes the gun to head and says he should die. Whole family including Adi come there. Adi stops Daarji and tells him Ginni will know the truth. He takes diary from Ambar but Chimmi hears it and decides Ginni should find the diary so that there will be problems between Gitya.

Daarji is not well so Doctor informs them he had mild heart attack. Chimmi steals the diary. Dasrji asks Adi to bring Ginni home. 

At Ginni's house Adi is tensed. Ginni asks him about it he tells her she knows he loves her a lot. Ginni confesses what Adi means to her. Adi tries to tell her but Chimmi calls them. Adi wants to talk to Ginni but Chimmi says she has a surprise for her. Adi is with Daarji. Chimmi sends Ginni to Adi's room where she has hidden the diary. Ginni finds it in his locker and breaks down. She misunderstand him

Adi comes looking for her and finds her in living room. He sees diary in her hand and tells her he can explain. Ginni thinks her assumptions were right and slaps him. Then fights with Daarji and Ambar and leaves.

Gulabo wants to murder Singh family with knife after finding out. Ginni stops her. Adi wants to give them the shares but Ginni refuses saying she wants justice for her father. Adi needs time since Daarji is not well.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: devashree_h

The speed is very fast. After Wedding, Ginni faints. In their room, Ginni wakes up and Adi tries to be romantic. But someone knocks. Ginni once again gets flashbacks of diary and sleeps. Adi comes back and is disappointed to see Ginni sleeping.

Next day Gulabo comes to take Ginni for Pag Phera. Then after they leave, Adi finds out that Dasrji is the one who stole diary from Khushwant. Adi goes to Ginni to tell her the truth. Gulabo gives him Khushwant's ring. Adi out of guilt couldn't tell the truth.

Ambar holds a gun to his head saying Adi will tell the truth to Ginni, he will lose the trust from Adi which he earned, he did everything for family, so it's better for him to die. Daarji takes the gun to head and says he should die. Whole family including Adi come there. Adi stops Daarji and tells him Ginni will know the truth. He takes diary from Ambar but Chimmi hears it and decides Ginni should find the diary so that there will be problems between Gitya.

Daarji is not well so Doctor informs them he had mild heart attack. Chimmi steals the diary. Dasrji asks Adi to bring Ginni home. 

At Ginni's house Adi is tensed. Ginni asks him about it he tells her she knows he loves her a lot. Ginni confesses what Adi means to her. Adi tries to tell her but Chimmi calls them. Adi wants to talk to Ginni but Chimmi says she has a surprise for her. Adi is with Daarji. Chimmi sends Ginni to Adi's room where she has hidden the diary. Ginni finds it in his locker and breaks down. She misunderstand him

Adi comes looking for her and finds her in living room. He sees diary in her hand and tells her he can explain. Ginni thinks her assumptions were right and slaps him. Then fights with Daarji and Ambar and leaves.

Gulabo wants to murder Singh family with knife after finding out. Ginni stops her. Adi wants to give them the shares but Ginni refuses saying she wants justice for her father. Adi needs time since Daarji is not well.

Oh, thanks a ton🤗🤗! I will catch up on this as much as I can!!! But atleast I will be able understand story from tomorrow's episode hopefully... Will watch missing episodes over the weekend❤️

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Oh, thanks a ton🤗🤗! I will catch up on this as much as I can!!! But atleast I will be able understand story from tomorrow's episode hopefully... Will watch missing episodes over the weekend❤️

Welcome. 🤗 Come back to the forum soon.❤️