why one side love story?

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Adi has expressed his love to ginni already like you are my life, there is no one except you for me and he mean it really. But ginni never expressed with that intensity for him , diary and tabbar is first Adi is secondary … even whole remarriage track was only for ADI , ginni was in diary… and if she loves him or even feels he is  a real person then why cant she think twice before shouting on him? he was kid when diary thing happened, and why cant you see or read his eyes? when adi visited ginnis home from that days his eyes are guilty or sad? if you love a person then try to understand that person first.. till that gurkirath bday celebration ginni was trying to understand Adi make him happy but after that they changed track and Only Adi is trying to understand her and do whaterver for her but nothing from her side.. why creatives cant stick to love story intense feelings from both sides? in real life people do think yar ITV people put brain aside and start shouting on other person.

Edited by Fiction-Lover - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Second you on a the points you have raised here . The love story seems to be between Ginni and the diary somehow  lost the patience when Ginni was acty thinking about the damn diary when even her wedding rituals were taking place . It just doesn't end there. She goes ahead and does the same during the SR. πŸ€£

And then she comes and blames Adi for falsely marrying her ?? Like really ?? πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Coz as a viewer all I have felt is that Ginni was teh own falsely marrying him coz she was hardly even interested for the marriage and all she was focusing was either the diary or teh dhaba . Be it the engagement or shaadi or SR. 

Poor Adi got played by Ginni big time πŸ˜† yet got blamed that he was faking it all the while πŸ€£

No Ginni girl .. understand the truth . It was YOU who played Adi big time throughout ..!!!! 

Makers you better give a proper redemption track for Ginni . The character is no longer using the essence of a FL other than shouting or doing domestic violence .

Edited by sreeja_rox - 1 years ago
Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Second you on a the points you have raised here . The love story seems to be between Ginni and the diary somehow  lost the patience when Ginni was acty thinking about the damn diary when even her wedding rituals were taking place . It just doesn't end there. She goes ahead and does the same during the SR. πŸ€£

And then she comes and blames Adi for falsely marrying her ?? Like really ?? πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Coz as a viewer all I have felt is that Ginni was teh own falsely marrying him coz she was hardly even interested for the marriage and all she was focusing was either the diary or teh dhaba . Be it the engagement or shaadi or SR. 

Poor Adi got played by Ginni big time πŸ˜† yet got blamed that he was faking it all the while πŸ€£

No Ginni girl .. understand the truth . It was YOU who played Adi big time throughout ..!!!! 

Makers you better give a proper redemption track for Ginni . The character is no longer using the essence of a FL other than shouting or doing domestic violence .

exactly yar, same thoughts. Nothing left in ginnis character i feel … Adi is progressing like accepting ginni as wife as life partner, did fire scene for her expressed love, protected her onfront of all, remarriage but Ginni is only about tabbar and shouting. if she is not interested in ADi he should go with another FL i wont mind seriously.. coz Adi himself told her u keep finding diary m with u , why he will hide from you think once give him time and let him explain or ginni got goldies brain now πŸ™„ waisebhi judwa hain dono  .. the way goldie behaves blindly for sam, same way ginni behaves for diary πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Edited by Fiction-Lover - 1 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

We can only hope that with this separation track Ginni ll realise her inner feelings for Adi similar to the gunshot track whereas realised his.

There ll be a  point where she ll definitely miss Adi's unconditional love, support and himself. I guess then she ll hv an emotional breakdown...i dont know y i feel Adi ll be in danger or a serious condition then Ginni ll realise her feelings.

It's true that until now only Adi's unconditional love and raw emotions hv been shown but Ginni's ones are still to be surfaced.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

We ll hv to wait wht ll make Ginni put Adi above her tabbar, duary n dhabaπŸ€”...wht twist cvs ll bring to make her realise her inner feelings for him.

I don't want to say that but it seems her love for him is so fragile at this point...she loves him but can't trust...she is unable to bring balance in her life ...