KKB EPI UPDATE (1st OCT 2022 onwards )

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

THIS THREAD ONLY FOR DAILY EPISODE UPDATE

Krishna Kaul-Mugdha Chaphekar giving couple goals to play love Holi in  Kumkum Bhagya

RULES :

1. DON'T COMMENT IN THIS THREAD 

2. DON'T BASH ANY ACTOR FROM KKB (OLD OR NEW CAST)

P.S : THIS IS FRIENDLY THREAD ONLY FOR VIEWER KNOWLEDGE FOR EPISODE DETAIL

Edited by shonasandy - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail

Week 40 : Saturday, 1st Oct 2022 to Friday, 7th Oct 2022

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (3rd Oct 2022) - Prachi overhears Reha

The Episode starts with Rhea saying that you all have heard the truth and saw DNA report. She says Sid had confessed that the baby is of him. Prachi says he had lied and you are the reason.....Ranbir asks Prachi why did you say that Sid is lying about the baby. Aaliya threatens Sid that if he speaks the truth then she will get Mihika killed. Prachi asks everyone to see that Aaliya is threatening Sid and tells that she has kidnapped Mihika and can do anything with her.....  Ranbir asks Aryan to call Police. Pallavi asks how dare you to get Mihika kidnapped. Vikram says Mihika is part of the family. Dida says your game is over..... Ranbir says we made you part of the house, but you are not suitable to become a human. He holds Prachi’s hand and makes her wear ring, much to Rhea’s horror. Rhea pushes her and Prachi falls down on the sofa. It turns out to be Prachi’s imagination as she shouts.....   Shahana asks Prachi why didn’t she tell the truth? Prachi says we can’t tell now, as this time is not right. Shahana says we shall not reply to Rhea. Prachi says we shall take slow moves. She thinks to act with Rhea....

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (4th Oct 2022) - Ranbir plans engagement with Prachi.

The Episode starts with Aryan asking Ranbir what is his plan of action, what you will tell Sid? Ranbir asks him to listen and says I am planning.....Pandit ji asks Ranbir, did you see Prachi? Ranbir says since I saw her, she made me mad and made my life miserable.....Prachi asks why Sid is tensed? She goes to him and asks why is he worried? Sid says you knows well. Prachi whispers in his ears that Shahana went to Aaliya’s room to search for the proofs. Ranbir thinks what she is whispering in her ears. Prachi takes Sid from there. Aaliya tells that Rhea is pregnant and needed rest. Ranbir gets jealous and comes to Rhea. He holds her hand and dances with her. Prachi signs Sid to come and dance with her. They dance. Ranbir and Prachi look at each other while dancing. As the partners change while dancing, Prachi goes to Ranbir and Rhea goes to Sid. Ranbir and Prachi start dancing while Sid and Rhea looks on. Everyone claps for them. Ranbir looks at Prachi. She thinks why was he laughing, if he understood that I was doing this to make him feel jealous and even now loves him. Rhea looks at Sid. Sid looks down.....

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (5th Oct 2022) - Prachi and Sid fake engagement completes.

Prachi forward her hand. Sid holds her hand and is about to make her wear the ring. Shahana is running and thinking Prachi asking her to make Plan B ready. She recalls Prachi asking her to take off the fuse from fuse box. Aaliya and Rhea say what happened to light. Dida asks Vikram to check. Prachi and Sid wear the ring themselves. Shahana puts on the lights again. Aaliya asks them to make each other wear the ring. Sid and Prachi show their hands and looks happy. Prachi says Pandit ji was asking us, so we made each other wear the ring at the right mahurat. Ranbir congrats them....

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (6th Oct 2022) - Prachi ignore her doubts on reha.

The Episode starts with Prachi thinking why Ranbir is very happy. Ranbir asks guest to congratulate him. The guest congratulates him. Ranbir thanks him. Prachi pats on his shoulder. Ranbir hugs her.... Next day, Pallavi comes to the dining table and asks if breakfast is served.....Ranbir sees Prachi coming and admires her again. Rhea gets jealous seeing Prachi and Ranbir. She scolds Priya for not bringing whatever she had ordered. Prachi says she had sent her out to buy medicines for Dida. Aaliya tells Sid that she will come to meet Mihika with him. Prachi says Shahana and I will go to Sarita ji’s house. She bends down to pick the spoon. Ranbir asks shall I drop you there. Prachi says no. Aaliya says I will bring a file and then we will leave. Prachi asks Shahana to come. Ranbir also goes. Pallavi asks what is happening? Nobody knows what is happening......

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (7th Oct 2022) - Prachi takes Sid to hospital.

The Episode starts with Prachi standing outside Kohli Mansion. Ranbir comes in his car and asks Prachi to come, and says he will drop her to Sarita ji’s house. He says he will also meet her. Prachi says she don’t want to go with him. He asks if she is ordering him like a wife. She says you can go whenever you want, but not today.... Aaliya takes him out and throws Sid on the road.... Prachi asks Driver to take the car to the thrown person. Prachi and Shahana come to Sid and asks why was he blindfolded. Sid says Aaliya was taking him to meet Mihika, but she threw him on the road, when Rhea called and said that Ranbir left her on the road after their fight. Prachi says Ranbir. They take Sid with them....Prachi asks Shahana to take Sid to second floor. Sid is having leg injury. ....Prachi comes there and calls Doctor. Rhea gets shocked hearing her and doesn’t turn her face.....

shonasandy thumbnail

Next week update on next page smiley1

shonasandy thumbnail

Week 41 : Saturday, 8th Oct 2022 to Friday, 14th Oct 2022

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (8th Oct 2022 ) - Ranbir reaches Hospital.

Prachi comes to Dr. Madhurima’s cabin. Madhurima says if you have appointment with me. Prachi says someone needs urgent medical help. Rhea hides her face hearing her and says if Prachi comes to know about Madhurima being by friend, then she will find out about my fake pregnancy. Prachi tells Madhurima that her friend is having injury. Rhea thinks if I am scared. Madhurima says she is a gynaec. Prachi says sorry and goes. Rhea tells Madhurima that she is Prachi, her real sister who snatched Ranbir from her.....Ranbir comes to the office and tells Aryan that Prachi is annoying him. Aryan asks him to decide about whom he will badmouth, else he will call him bad jija. Ranbir says you are my brother, and says Rhea and Prachi are trouble. He says Rhea is uncalled trouble and Prachi is love trouble. Aryan gets Shahana’s call. Ranbir says you are in love with Shahana. Aryan says no. Ranbir picks the call and says I love you Shahana. Shahana says how dare you and gets angry. She tells Prachi that if she gets jailed, then tell in court that he had provoked me to murder him. She asks how dare you, I will write hate story. Ranbir asks her to calm down and asks her to relax. Shahana says Aryan would have got Moksh, but I would have got charged for murder. She says she called Aryan to know about Dr. Malhotra and says she is with Prachi. Ranbir leaves hearing her. Aryan takes the call and says Dr. Malhotra will connect with you. Shahana asks him not to give phone to Ranbir..... Ranbir goes to second floor mistakenly and sees Prachi there. He asks what is she doing here? Prachi says she came for work. Ranbir says he heard Shahana and came here. Shahana says they have come to Dr. Malhotra. Receptionist tells Ranbir that his wife is on 1st floor and says her name is Rhea. Prachi says ok. Shahana asks Prachi to go and clear all the doubts about Rhea. Ranbir asks Shahana what they are talking. Prachi says they shall go and see Rhea if she has any problem.....  Madhurima asks Rhea to go and says you made our friendship as transaction. She threatens to expose her secret to her family. She asks doctor what she will tell her family and shouts. Ranbir asks what is happening here? Rhea gets shocked.