Frequent Posters

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: priya185

kat used to look better before surgery 

what surgery has aditi rao had? yes she does look good

Katrina Kaif 2007 to 2008

When Katrina Kaif thought that her career would end here after watching the film Namaste London, she said– I had started packing my bags | When Katrina Kaif thought that her career

Also, I think Katrina might have had some minor surgeries early in her career but she looked really good and it was so subtle. Then she got more, but still looked really good.

But I still can't get over her peak years...2010-2012 I think she looked like a bombshell...sad what has happened.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: greenletters

A nose job for sure, and letting her eyebrows grow out. I don't know for sure what all she has had done. However, whatever skin care she is doing, she really looks good.

she didnt look bad before but she definitely looks better now

it is luck to find someone good for nose surgery but I think most doctors don't do nose surgery well. only a few are good

wow aditi actually looks gorgeous 😲

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

what has she done to herself? Who is advising her to do this to her face? It’s actually really sad that she is doing this to herself, her face is such a distraction now 

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago
greenletters thumbnail
Originally posted by: zara321

what has she done to herself? Who is advising her to do this to her face? It’s actually really sad that she is doing this to herself, her face is such a distraction now 

Seriously. And no one is telling her to stop?? I mean, it's her body, her choice but still. She has more bad days than good days imo.

greenletters thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya185

she didnt look bad before but she definitely looks better now

it is luck to find someone good for nose surgery but I think most doctors don't do nose surgery well. only a few are good

So true, she got so lucky! I want to know her skincare routine now.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: greenletters

Seriously. And no one is telling her to stop?? I mean, it's her body, her choice but still. She has more bad days than good days imo.

I would understand getting Botox or cosmetic surgery if it makes you look good, but kat is not looking good these days, her face is so bloated, does she really think she is looking good like this? 

greenletters thumbnail
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She looks like Archana Puran Singh