Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Eeeks …why Kat why? Ur beautiful just stop this 

Aditi Rao hydari does look amazing whatever she gets done …,

Trisha Krishnan also looks incredible and she’s the same age as Katrina ….

From what I observe, DR rashmi shetty has worked on a lot of south actors including aditi Rao hydari, shruti Hassan, Rana D, mahesh babu, nagarjuna, Samantha and they all look amazing in their 30s, 40s, 60s etc ….

I mean I don’t think all of them get surgical procedures done but perhaps some just visit her for skin treatments …regardless they all look great 👍🏼 

Edited by pathaka - 1 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What will happen if she stops? I don’t know maybe getting continuous botox injections has done harm to her face and probably she cannot stand to see herself without it? I am actually worried now, where is all this leading to? 

I wish she could hear all of us and stops whatever it is that needs to. Be brave Kat and just stop. Let nature take it’s course, everyone has to age and there’s nothing wrong about it.

SAURABH.RAJ thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I wish she had a good team who'd advise hee not to go through this painful and expensive procedure.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
I feel sad looking at her pics now. She has really effed up. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya185

kat used to look better before surgery 

what surgery has aditi rao had? yes she does look good

Katrina Kaif 2007 to 2008

When Katrina Kaif thought that her career would end here after watching the film Namaste London, she said– I had started packing my bags | When Katrina Kaif thought that her career

I think Kat has been at it since a long time, it’s just that the after effects are showing now or maybe she is unable to stop. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Her eyes are almost gone. 

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why have her eyes almost disappeared? 

She should have left her face untouched and allowed aging to take its natural course. The thing with her is that her only strengths were her face and dancing (although personally I don't like her dancing, it's very jerky and acrobatic, not fluid and graceful). She can't act so I guess she felt she had to hang on to her looks to last longer in the industry.

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: priya185

kat used to look better before surgery 

what surgery has aditi rao had? yes she does look good

Katrina Kaif 2007 to 2008

When Katrina Kaif thought that her career would end here after watching the film Namaste London, she said– I had started packing my bags | When Katrina Kaif thought that her career

She is stunning in these pics.