Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Got to be darjee for sure . Adi also has to turn cold towards Ginni thus this track . 

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Daarji honge.....maybe after media fiasco his health became all the more worse and adi might think it's all because of ginni......nd then sabse wahiyaat MU nd seperation ki shuruwat hogi....i knew seperation hoga but aise phuski reasons nai soche the

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah I don’t think daarji is going to survive. He will die and with that Gitya will be separated ☹️

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Yeah I don’t think daarji is going to survive. He will die and with that Gitya will be separated ☹️

I hope not, just for Adi's sake. Adi loves him unconditionally. Also, Daarji has to repent for what he did, he simply cannot die.

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I hope not, just for Adi's sake. Adi loves him unconditionally. Also, Daarji has to repent for what he did, he simply cannot die.

i hope he doesn’t die…but the way things are going it looks like Daarji will die. Right now Adi is trying his best to make Ginni understand that he needs time because Daarji is sick but Ginni is not listening to him. So, when Daarji will die this will give Adi reason to hate Ginni. Just my two cents.