Deepika's Dolls Poll 1 🌹🌹 Mrunal Thakur 🌹🌹 - Page 4

Poll

🌹 Deepika's Dolls Poll 1 Rashmika Mandana vs Mrunal Thakur Who is hotter?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

Rashmika... I tried my hardest... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ perhaps you need to be a beautiful person on the inside too.. or something ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Sorry a time limit is time limit ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Sorry a time limit is time limit ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

lol he needs time to contact people to vote 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lolol I have messaged so many people and got my first nasty response from ffkhan!!! Lolololol 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

*****Comment deleted for a reasonable reason*****

smiley36smiley36

Edited by ffkhan - 1 years ago
D3viL thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Just got a PM from a goldie member and he/she had requested me to vote for Rashmika. Is that how the poll works?? I am not revealing that member's name but I would request to never ever send me such absurd PM for a bias voting, I don't do that.

P.S. I have voted for Mrunal coz she's thousand times hotter than Rashmika, and that's also before getting that PM.

ffsakes it's just a poll on an entertainment forum! She is not running for president ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by D3viL - 1 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail

Lolol I have messaged so many people and got my first nasty response from ffkhan!!! Lolololol 

Lol at least I'm glad that you're admitting this here, I just gave a comment here before reading your comment.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You see, just two days ago I troll voted John and some other members got inspired and made him winner with troll voting against Amitabh Bachchan.๐Ÿคช So after then I'm being extra extra cautious ๐Ÿคก

ffkhan thumbnail

ffsakes it's just a poll on an entertainment forum! She is not running for president ๐Ÿคฃ

Arreh nahi yaar I still can't get over the fact that AB sir couldnโ€™t make it to the final round because of what I started๐Ÿคฃ

D3viL thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by D3viL - 1 years ago
D3viL thumbnail

Arreh nahi yaar I still can't get over the fact that AB sir couldnโ€™t make it to the final round because of what I started๐Ÿคฃ

Ok .. I guess that makes sense. Next time wait for my pm before you vote .. ok 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Lol at least I'm glad that you're admitting this here, I just gave a comment here before reading your comment.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You see, just two days ago I troll voted John and some other members got inspired and made him winner with troll voting against Amitabh Bachchan.๐Ÿคช So after then I'm being extra extra cautious ๐Ÿคก

Nahi ๐Ÿ˜†

Wo alag baat tha 

Ek bhi comment nahi tha Isliye forfeit karna pada yahan sabke liye comments hain 

Aur aisa friends ko message kar sakte hain as long as real Ids vote kare it's okay, koi ek admi 50 mid bana ke vote kare wo thik nahi hai