Manya Singh's post eviction statements - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Looks like she is still on her high horse in her delusional world. YES, she is not pretty for a Ms. India runner up! I am guessing she even got there because of covid. 

Edited by HoneY_BeE - 1 years ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Manya Singh on Sajid Khan

Manya Singh said, “Since I just exited the game, I really don’t know about the discussion and debate around him. But I do feel that everyone deserves a second chance in life, and he is living that in the show.”

Wasn't she the one shaming Soundarya on the basis of past experience. Well, people like Sajid doesn't deserve second chance, they should be behind bars!! Period!! 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Wasn't she the one shaming Soundarya on the basis of past experience? Well, people like Sajid don't deserve a second chance, they should be behind bars!! Period!! 

Stances change conveniently when friends are involved. Had Sajid not been her friend, she would be on the frontline slamming him. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Stances change conveniently when friends are involved. Had Sajid not been her friend, she would be on the frontline slamming him. 

Exactly. Can't agree more!! 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

No clue what her flex was since she did not even represent the country on an international stage. It was just the success story of this Mumbai rickshaw driver's daughter that got her publicity from the media

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Manya Singh claims her elimination was unfair

Manya shared that she was testing the water before nose-diving into the game. She also claimed that her elimination was ‘unfair’ as she was nominated alongside two very popular actors.

Manya said, "Being nominated with them backfired for me as I still don’t have such a strong connection with fans. I knew I may not get a lot of votes as people still don’t know me well. Also, I am not a regular face like Sumbul and Shalin so I was prepared that I will be the one getting eliminated."

Omg Miss India comparing herself with these “tucche tv actors”. 😲 Had she genuinely tried to connect with the audience instead of bragging about herself all the time maybe people would have liked her. A lot of unknown faces come on this show, it’s all about behaviour. 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Wasn't she the one shaming Soundarya on the basis of past experience. Well, people like Sajid doesn't deserve second chance, they should be behind bars!! Period!! 

100% right! She didn't think twice before shaming a girl( and one who she claims she knew from outside), but she can give a second chance to a molester who has been PROVED he's a molester. 

What kind of logic is that???

TinnTinna thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Imagine the arrogance when a nobody like her is looking down on well established tv actors. 

How she even came a second place in ms. India with the kinda looks that she has is beyond me.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinnTinna

Imagine the arrogance when a nobody like her is looking down on well established tv actors. 

How she even came a second place in ms. India with the kinda looks that she has is beyond me.

She is a below average looking girl, sometimes good attitude adds some beauty, she doesn't even have that.